ADVERTISEMENT

Banned from the Lair...

Just because I posted Hail to Pitt when UNC made the final first down.
giphy.gif

I believe that anyone with "Nittany" or "Lions" or "Penn State" nom de guerre's are pretty much automatically banned over there.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Just because I posted Hail to Pitt when UNC made the final first down.

I was banned long ago, but open an incognito window, and you're back in. No cookies are stored, so you can return to mock them to your heart's content.
It is amazing how easy it is to get banned. You'd think they'd appreciate some attention.

Reactions: TheGLOV
I believe that anyone with "Nittany" or "Lions" or "Penn State" nom de guerre's are pretty much automatically banned over there.

I tried to post once when the Pitt WR was tragically killed -had something to do with a fall from a distance-and got a message saying I was banned. It was my first and only attempt to post there.

I spoke too soon. I just ventured over to the Lair, only to be rudely notified that l’ve been “banned”.

How could the Lair ban someone as nice as me?

Did you try and post something? if your banned can you still read the board?
As of now I guess I haven't peed enough in their sandbox because I can still read and post.

Ha! They are allowed to venture over here and post their nonsense about our “culture problem” but can’t handle their loss to a bad football team.

Reactions: pandaczar12
If you know what to do, you are never banned. Just ask fatazz DJSpanksit on the Rutgers forum. Guy is supposed to be an IT wizard, but is nothing but an idiot troll.

Reactions: deridealldems
I got banned after 2 posts.....a day after the PSU game. Post #1 I actually complimented The Pitt Staff for their game plan. Post #2 I remarked to a poster who was bragging about containing SB "a great back".......I posted LOL now you say he is a "great back." For this I was banned.
Incognito allows me to laugh and laugh.

If you know what to do, you are never banned. Just ask fatazz DJSpanksit on the Rutgers forum. Guy is supposed to be an IT wizard, but is nothing but an idiot troll.
How many different names have you had over there pnnylion? You have to be close to holding the record

Reactions: mn78psu83
Use the Google Chrome web browser. In the top right there are three little black dots. Left click and you are in incognito mode. Enjoy.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...1j0i131i67k1j0i67k1j0i20i264k1.82.uPv-Id59uYM

https://support.google.com/chrome/a...36459048486649713-1128102751&p=incognito&rd=1
There's an easier way...Right Click on the browser icon located on the Taskbar.

on Chrome choose: "New incognito window"

on Firefox choose: "New private window"

on Internet Explorer choose: "Start InPivate Browsing"

Any of the above will open a new session which will not access or save history.

When I was banned I did it right . I just layed into Chris Leak in a very derogatory way. Might as well start with their editor. ND at least let me back after a few months.

Banned twice. Once a long time ago, and just again in September. Turns out when rivals upgraded their forums the original ban from all those years ago was removed. The first one took about 3 minutes for simply starting a thread titled "Run faster" during halftime of a game they were getting blown out of. Was simply quoting the Stache at the time, but they didn't seem to appreciate it. The last one took all of about 30 seconds to get the boot.

There's an easier way...Right Click on the browser icon located on the Taskbar.

on Chrome choose: "New incognito window"

on Firefox choose: "New private window"

on Internet Explorer choose: "Start InPivate Browsing"

Any of the above will open a new session which will not access or save history.

Works great! I'm now on parole, and the Pitters don't know I'm there. Complete stealth!

Ever see the guy? Freaking ginger (think Lucky Charms leprechaun) and thinks his sh*t dont stink.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT