ADVERTISEMENT

Bama on upset alert...

Wonder when the last time that a 1 and 2 lost on the same day? Ever happen to two SEC teams?

Wonder when the last time that a 1 and 2 lost on the same day? Ever happen to two SEC teams?
What about 1, 2, and 3? That's what's about to happen

Next week we are looking at
1) Miami
2) Clemson
3) Oklahoma
4) Wisconsin

We may jump to 11

Possible - but I doubt it. We will certainly jump Mich St. and Washington. We will probably jump TCU, but that's not certain. Miss. St. will jump us. That would put us at 12. We should jump Notre Dame but of course will not. I think we should jump USC, but I am of course biased. Oklahoma St. MAY jump us. It is possible that we only move up by one.

Possible - but I doubt it. We will certainly jump Mich St. and Washington. We will probably jump TCU, but that's not certain. Miss. St. will jump us. That would put us at 12. We should jump Notre Dame but of course will not. I think we should jump USC, but I am of course biased. Oklahoma St. MAY jump us. It is possible that we only move up by one.

I doubt Notre Dame will drop more then 5 spots.. TCU will be interesting, they should drop, but I think they have beaten a few ranked teams.

Alabama wins. Actually not a bad outcome for PSU - it allows us to move up one more spot as Miss St. won't jump us now

Miss. St has a time out and two minutes and doesnt try and win. Played right into Sabans hands.

Tough to beat a team with an NFL caliber offensive line. Heck the Alabama's O-Line may be better than some NFL teams.

Daboll has done wonders with Hurts. Kid couldn't throw anything but a slant and the deep ball last season. His passing improvement is nothing short of spectacular.

This is Saban's least tested Bama team to date though. Best win? Tonight? Mediocre LSU? A&M? Auburn will be tough because they do what Miss St does, but with better passing. Question is, does Malzahn have the patience of Mullen's to stick to a similar game plan?

Really do not want a 3-peat title game against Clemson. Hopefully they get paired off in the semis if it comes to it.

Does anyone want to play Oklahoma right now? Only thing that bothers me about favoring them is the eventual CCG rematch. Beating the same team twice is rough.

Even Bama has to struggle on the road sometimes to squeak one out against an inferior team...it’s hard for college kids to maintain their A games away from home. Doesn’t excuse our performance the past two weeks, but does provide a little perspective.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT