ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling B1G Wrestling transfer down to two schools...

Richie O

Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
www.pennstate.rivals.com
Just got word that Northwestern 2X All-American wrestling transfer Chris Cannon is down to Penn State or Rutgers, with Michigan now officially out of the race.

As mentioned previously, he is a New Jersey native and a Blair Academy (NJ) alumni along with a two All-American at Northwestern. This past year he lost in round one to Chance Rich, bounced back to win in round one of the consolation to Gable Strickland before losing in round two of the consolation to Cody Phippen.

Reactions: zzs006
Stop 🖐🏼 Howard got 125 until lightning Luke comes.
We don’t need a 125. Where have you been?

If Howard can get (and stay) healthy, then awesome for him, bully for PSU, and condolences to the 2nd place team finisher (sorry but not sorry — not Rutger).

If Howard doesn’t make it back or stay in the lineup, condolences to him, and condolences to the 2nd place team finisher (still not Rutger).

When people stop fantasizing about replacing Howard with anyone with a pulse, or even with a cadaver, then they might bother to look up Cannon's record and see that he hasn't wrestled 125 since 2020.
So I understand. If we get Cannon we should expect a 133 pounder to wrestle 133? So then Beau can cut to 125 and Kasak can man 141 and we can start out with 125 - Bartlett, 133 - Cannon and 141 - Kasak. That's a pretty solid starting 3.

I couldn't get the damn smiley face to work.

We don’t need a 125. Where have you been?

If Howard can get (and stay) healthy, then awesome for him, bully for PSU, and condolences to the 2nd place team finisher (sorry but not sorry — not Rutger).

If Howard doesn’t make it back or stay in the lineup, condolences to him, and condolences to the 2nd place team finisher (still not Rutger).
Steen will be our 125 this season. And he WILL qualify for Nationals and win 2 matches there.

It's that a crystal ball or a magic 8 ball you are using?

star-wars-its-a-trap.gif

Since this thread is off the rails…. Is this a good time to talk about how bad the ticks are already this year?
They generally don't like me. Maybe that should tell me something about myself???

Anyway, I'm more afraid of getting the disease they carry that makes you allergic to red meat. I don't think I could deal with that.

Reactions: LOTOlion
They generally don't like me. Maybe that should tell me something about myself???

Anyway, I'm more afraid of getting the disease they carry that makes you allergic to red meat. I don't think I could deal with that.
That ain’t no lie

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT