ADVERTISEMENT

Atrocious run game

PSU.:.

Jun 18, 2012
Bloomsburg PA
I actual thought the run blocking could be a strength after last week but of course I was wrong. Without Barkley we can expect the run game to be stuffed all season. OL got mulled by a DL averaging probably around 250.

I actual thought the run blocking could be a strength after last week but of course I was wrong. Without Barkley we can expect the run game to be stuffed all season. OL got mulled by a DL averaging probably around 250.

With what spices?

Reactions: broey
Barkley masked the truth. Anybody else we put back there is going to be lynch-like.

SDSU loaded up the box with both safeties and put their CBs man for man on the outside receivers with no safety help. Nobody can run consistently against that defense (even Barkley got stuffed a few times). On the other hand, Hackenberg should've been able to throw for 400 yards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT