And Karen
And Ken
And Dambly
And Masser
And Delaney
And Corbett
And ESPN
And the media circus that didn't look for truth
And one-eyed Freeh who mysteriously crashed his car but wasn't drunk or anything.

Last edited:
I’ll never forget the 2011 “meet and greet” in Pittsburgh (the first of the tour, I believe) when the crowd in the room let Rodney have it for the BOT’s spineless antics. That moron was absolutely stunned that a gathering of alums were upset over the way Joe Paterno was treated in this fiasco! But, alas, Rodney made about $300,000 more than me that year..l:(:(:(

Let's not forget Tom Corbett who celebrated down town and proudly proclaimed "I told them to do it...." (fire Joe) and urged the Ship of Fools to "remember the little boy in the shower."
I will say, my life has been hell the past 9 years 11 months and 25 days, since my wife died. But no matter how bad I feel, I say to myself "at least I'm not a Surma."

I’ll never forget the 2011 “meet and greet” in Pittsburgh (the first of the tour, I believe) when the crowd in the room let Rodney have it for the BOT’s spineless antics. That moron was absolutely stunned that a gathering of alums were upset over the way Joe Paterno was treated in this fiasco! But, alas, Rodney made about $300,000 more than me that year..l:(:(:(
And got his name on the Creamery for being a good soldier.

Seeing his name on the food sciences building yesterday made me nearly nauseous. What a friggin tool and puppet. Wonder where Rodless is nowadays (hopefully injesting a nasty case of Karma)

Reactions: denniskembala
Every time I go into the creamery, I use the restroom to leave a deposit of some sort on rodney's building. I hope someday it is enough to backup the sewer system.
If it were not for some poor employee having to clean it, I would urge you to caca in the urinal or stall floor corner!

How many people did frazier kill with Vioxx?

I have a friend that went to school with Frazier and is still friendly with him. He once asked me what I thought about the situation and particularly Frazier. I told him, his eyes flew open and our friendship hasn't been the same since. But I saw no reason to hold back about what a POS the guy is, as are his cronies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT