ADVERTISEMENT

Articles for Thursday ...

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
enjoy

(note: I didn't include any articles on Zain being named the Penn State Male Student-Athlete of the Year, or his being named USA Wrestling Athlete of the Week, or his twitter exchanges with Jordan Oliver. Those were already covered rather well in discussions since my last Articles for ... post.)

PennLive: Bellator champion Phil Davis says MMA event at Penn State would be 'a dream come true'

Journal Review: Lefever's wrestling career isn't over yet
(4-time NCAA DIII champ is heading to the NLWC)

TechSideline: The Southeast Regional Training Center and Its Importance to Virginia Tech Wrestling

Warren Tribune Chronicle: Summer on the mat

Black Shoe Diaries: World Team Trials Results

FanSided: Penn State's Cael Sanderson ejected after throwing a chair onto mat

Allentown Morning Call: Penn State brings its sports trophies to the Capitol

PennLive: Penn State wrestler Zain Retherford earns berth on US Senior Freestyle World team; Mark Hall wins Junior crown

Roar Lions Roar: Zain Retherford Makes World Team, Beats Frank Molinaro in Final

Daily Collegian: Penn State wrestling's Zain Retherford makes first senior National Team after victory at World Team Trials

CDT: Penn State wrestler Zain Retherford beats former coach Frank Molinaro to earn spot on U.S. World Team

CDT: 2018 wrestling commit Roman Bravo-Young discusses leaving Arizona for Happy Valley

Burlington Hawk Eye: UNI joins the Big 12 for wrestling

Lincoln Journal Star: Penn State's Hall continues recent success, books spot on Team USA

FloWrestling: Kevin Jackson Named USA Wrestling National Freestyle Developmental Coach

FloWrestling: Why Cael Sanderson Was Ejected From World Team Trials

InterMat: Wrestling loses slots at 2020 Olympics
(this hasn't got a lot of notice, but it sucks, IMHO)

InterMat: UNI, Fresno State wrestling to join Big 12

The Open Mat: Twin Pinners - The Sets of Twins With the Most Falls in D1 NCAA Wrestling History

TrackWrestling: Final Takes on the World Team Trials

TrackWrestling: David Taylor makes a guest appearance on Weighing In

I was kind of surprised to find out from the Lefever article that there have actually been less four-time Div.3 champs (only 2 at this point) than four-time Div.1 champs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT