ADVERTISEMENT

Articles for Monday

Point-Differential standings after the Keystone Classic (potential starters only)

94USbyC.png

Notes:
  • Obviously quality of competition and small sample size are playing a large factor here, but take it for what it's worth.
  • Lol at Rasheed's mat time. That comes to about 1:31 per match. You may think Rasheed's point differential is the Gold Standard, but Spencer Lee is actually sitting at 47.3
  • Nolf clearly in a slump, but you'd see his numbers improved by using true offensive differential-- accounting for takedowns, stall points forced, and nearfalls only.
  • If you're unsure how I got these numbers, go here https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/stats-fun.154995/

Last edited:
Lee has wrestled three matches, according to WrestleStat. They've ended in 3:54, 7:00, and 1:18. That's a total of 12:12, or 732 seconds.

For three matches, that's 244 second per match, or 3:04.

Is my math wrong?

Lee has wrestled three matches, according to WrestleStat. They've ended in 3:54, 7:00, and 1:18. That's a total of 12:12, or 732 seconds.

Is my math wrong?

Lee wrestled 5 matches yesterday and 1 vs Kent State for total of 6

Last edited:

Is my math wrong?

The time on wrestlestat for the "7:00" match is wrong. The match lasted 2:12.

Edited the poorly worded bullet. The "Gold Standard" remark was supposed to be a reference to point differential. Spencer's is 47.3.

Spencer is averaging 2:28 per match. Certainly longer than Rasheed, but he's scoring at a higher rate.

Spencer Lee
Record- 3-0
Match seconds- 444 (7:24)
Points For- 52
Points Against- 2
Points For/7 minutes- 49.19
Points Against/7 minutes- 1.89
Point Differential/7 minutes- 47.3

Last edited:
Reactions: CholleyVandine
Point-Differential standings after the Keystone Classic (potential starters only)

94USbyC.png

Notes:
  • Obviously quality of competition and small sample size are playing a large factor here, but take it for what it's worth.
  • Lol at Rasheed's mat time. That comes to about 1:31 per match. You may think Rasheed's point differential is the Gold Standard, but Spencer Lee is actually sitting at 47.3
  • Nolf clearly in a slump, but you'd see his numbers improved by using true offensive differential-- accounting for takedowns, stall points forced, and nearfalls only.
  • If you're unsure how I got these numbers, go here https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/stats-fun.154995/
Love it LemonPie! I enjoy even more wrestling analytics. Lee is superhuman just like Nolf. Both will breeze through to their titles barring getting nicked up. Is their a site that also tallies up total point, takedowns, escapes, riding times, decisions, majors, Techs, and falls by wrestler?

Love it LemonPie! I enjoy even more wrestling analytics. Lee is superhuman just like Nolf. Both will breeze through to their titles barring getting nicked up. Is their a site that also tallies up total point, takedowns, escapes, riding times, decisions, majors, Techs, and falls by wrestler?

Not that I'm aware of, but many individual programs will keep track of stats like you mentioned. Would be nice to have them submitted into one database.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT