ADVERTISEMENT

Articles for Monday ...

"Jason Nolf makes a move on Rutgers' Ken Theobold at 149 pounds" - The Collegian

Never heard of the 'Ron John Wrestling Blog', but I think it might be a ghostwriting TR Foley.

"The 6X Minnesota State Champ Hall still looks stiff in his D1 shoes and will need to open up his offense a little more in order to beat the high ranked guys in the BIG 10 Tourny and possibly St.Louis".

It should be noted that Hall's 'lack of variety' resulted in a 13-3 lead before getting the fall.

Never heard of the 'Ron John Wrestling Blog', but I think it might be a ghostwriting TR Foley.

yeah, that was a new blog to me, as well. I thought of quoting his line on Hall, but sometimes I like to leave it to you guys to find these gems.

I got a chuckle out of the spelling of Latrobe, PA

Reactions: Reslo

"The 6X Minnesota State Champ Hall still looks stiff in his D1 shoes and will need to open up his offense a little more in order to beat the high ranked guys in the BIG 10 Tourny and possibly St.Louis".

It should be noted that Hall's 'lack of variety' resulted in a 13-3 lead before getting the fall.
Yeah, I had to chuckle at that one too.

The two pictures were Snyder and Steiber getting adored at halftime and Zain being taken down. I'd say it was an OSU rag except they spelled Snyder wrong, a couple times.

A couple more humorous lines from the Ron John blog:

"DeCarlo ran out of gas quick, but put up a tough effort before getting pinned in 1:35, ..."

"...dominated #3 Nick Nevills of Penn State-a Cali boy with an 8th grade body figure ,..."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT