ADVERTISEMENT

ARMY/NAVY - who do you have?

Unless this game goes to OT, it will unquestionably be the fasted game played all season.

A 20 yard pass completion for Army!!!! Wobliest pass I’ve ever seen. I wonder what it’s like to be a WR on their team.

Great end of the game ... came down to the last play, a FG attempt. Navy's kick from @ 48 yards out had the distance, but was just wide. Two illegal procedure calls on Navy had moved them back 10 yards in their final 3 downs, and that certainly did not help their chances.

Love seeing Army win a couple in a row after all their tough years. Family history dictates I'm supporting Army.

Funny joke a military judge told me recently: A member of each branch of the military finds a scorpion in his tent. The Army guy hits it with his boot. The Navy guy steps on it. The marine eats it. The air force guy calls the front desk and asks why there's a tent in his room.

Gotta feel sorry for the Navy FG kicker.....missing that kick, as difficult as it was with the conditions, is gonna be on his mind every day for the rest of his life. I’m truly amazed it was such a solid kick, also surprised Army didn’t use a timeout.

Hard to see either team lose.

Kudos to the Army defensive end that made the diving downfield tackle earlier in the game. His hustle turned a Navy TD into a Navy FG.....which was the difference in the game.

Reactions: Nitwit97
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT