ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone seen one of this boards fav - e shue - in anything lately.

I prefer seeing her in very little.

509full-elisabeth-shue.jpg

Holy crap.

Of course, she sees me very little. 😞

It is so good , well, at least so nostalgic. I can’t imagine what it just have been like when she walked onto that set...

S3 fixed a lot of things that were lackluster about S2, mainly trying to let the kids carry the storyline (too many at that) versus focusing on what the show is really about: Lawrence, LaRusso, and Krease.

Really enjoyed the fleshing out of Krease in particular this season. Wondering if they bring Terry Silver in for S4?

As for Shue, she fit right in naturally. I foresee her moving back in S4, if they can sign her. Hopefully they keep her paired with Johnny. They clicked.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Did you really not know about her work in Cobra Kai Season 3 and this question just came up out of the blue? Or were you trying to ask if others saw it without admitting you watched it yourself?
I did know and had no problem admitting I watch it..was just kinda a teaser post. I enjoy the show although it is nkt a great show!

I think it's a pretty good show for what it is. Definitely fun.
I can’t imagine what is was like when she walked on the set. I don’t think any of the younger kids were on set that day but the crew and the vets - ralph
And William - it just have been kinda special. Loved the shue interview where she said she and billy never had a dialogue on the movie an sit was great for them to have that on her scenes....

She also had a role in Greyhound, the WWII merchant marine Atlantic movie starring Tom Hanks.

She was in the Emma Stone/Steve Carrel 'Battle of the Sexes' film a couple years ago; with her big role in The Boys S1, she seems to be working steadily.

59c3728b1900001400564e7a.png

Reactions: Ranger Dan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT