ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone hearing anything on FBI arresting several assistant ncaa basketball coaches

Brutal commentary on KFan 100.3 this morning here in MN. Some journalists I had respected had some VERY pointed erroneous Penn State comments and all agreed we shouldn’t even have a football program due to it’s enabling a pedophile. They were comparing it to this recent occurrence...frustrating.

Brutal commentary on KFan 100.3 this morning here in MN. Some journalists I had respected had some VERY pointed erroneous Penn State comments and all agreed we shouldn’t even have a football program due to it’s enabling a pedophile. They were comparing it to this recent occurrence...frustrating.

Penn State will be the measuring stick for any college scandal, for years to come.

I propose two separate threads:

(1) tracking the private planes and jets landing in the Louisville area (e.g. Louis Freeh and Phil Jackson);
(2) our picks for potential coaches, here are my top five 100% legit options for Louisville to hire TODAY/IMMEDIATELY: Wes Unseld, Kevin Ware, Tony Dungy, Michael Jordan, and Al Golden.

(1) tracking the private planes and jets landing in the Louisville area (e.g. Louis Freeh and Phil Jackson);
(2) our picks for potential coaches, here are my top five 100% legit options for Louisville to hire TODAY/IMMEDIATELY: Wes Unseld, Kevin Ware, Tony Dungy, Michael Jordan, and Al Golden.
Seriously? No Rich Kotite?

Everybody's favorite - Jon Gruden

Reactions: dalions81
That part doesn't concern me, it's the people who wanted to immediately separate Pitino from Paterno that concerns me.
It was a direct reply to a comment in a thread about agents and state laws regarding them. No one mentioned anything about Pitino and Paterno together.

Reactions: step.eng69
Penn State will be the measuring stick for any college scandal, for years to come.

How precisely is somebody Adopting 6 Children from the State of Pennsylvania via the Pennsylvania Department of Welfare (recently renamed the Department of Health & Human Services) -- ditto double digit Children via Pennsylvania's Foster Parenting Program (also run by DPW now HHS) as well as running Group Homes for Wayward Boys contracted via PA DPW (now HHS)......and finally establishing a State-Licensed Fraudulent Children's Charity in 1978 via the Pennsylvania Attorney General's Office and the PA DPW (now the HHS), a "college scandal"? Only a moron such as yourself, and the parties who created this massive tyranny and utterly FALSE NARRATIVE, believe Sandusky is a "college scandal", has anything whatsoever to do with "institutional failures" at PSU as opposed to clear "Institutional Failures" within the State of Pennsylvania's Government, Government Agencies and Public School System as attested by the State of Pennsylvania going 0-for-24 in the 24 Felony Counts brought against PSU and PSU Executives related to Criminal Failure to Report, Conspiracy, Obstruction of Justice and Perjury in regards to comical accusations by the State of Pennsylvania that PSU attempted to "cover-up" a Report of Potential CSA when PSU was shown to have REPORTED the incident under the prescriptions of the applicable Pennsylvania Law, the PA CPSL to a qualifying "Outside Childcare Agency"!?!?.

Actually none of these PA Government-related parties remotely believes that PSU is responsible either as the many reviews of PA DPW (now HHS) being completely broken and endangering children, not protecting them, evidences, but corruptly abusing their publicly-granted powers to protect and enrich themselves (i.e., tyranny) is more important to these corrupt, morally-indecent, zero-integrity scumbags than "truth and justice" OR the "safety and protection of future generations of children" - go figure.

Scumbags and liars will always have Joe and Penn State to spew their hatred and lies. Doesn't mean they're any less full of shit.

Reactions: Fox Chapel Lion II
It's the end of hoops as we know it
And I feel fine...
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT