ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone heard from lionlurker lately?

BobPSU92

May 6, 2015
He has been a longtime active poster, but his profile says he last posted here on September 7th. Has anyone heard from him lately?

Reactions: banishedman
really? There are very few posters that I communicate with outside of the board.

Easy there, Tom... in the past you've been able to provide slightly more information on whether some posters have logged in and viewed, and just not posted. That's simply all I was referring to?

Reactions: NedFromYork
One might infer that the rules around here are interpreted according to one's personal prejudices. One might also be surprised to note that stating the truth about the way certain mods run certain other opposing teams' sites can make one of our own mods quite unhappy, and result in heavy-handed discipline.

lionlurker? I would think he's......lurking.

tumblr_n79yw61F0E1sk3qypo1_400.gif

One might infer that the rules around here are interpreted according to one's personal prejudices. One might also be surprised to note that stating the truth about the way certain mods run certain other opposing teams' sites can make one of our own mods quite unhappy, and result in heavy-handed discipline.

Hi Luke's dad - how is life on the outside?

I just heard from him. He was like.... Please. Let me out of the trunk. I'm sorry. Please. Whaaaah whaaaah.

I have a feeling he might be on a ten day timeout or he's being held in a basement in Oakland. Both are strong possibilities at this point.

I have a feeling he might be on a ten day timeout or he's being held in a basement in Oakland. Both are strong possibilities at this point.
I wonder who has the record for 10 day penalty box sessions? Maybe Tom can divulge that.

Full disclosure - I have 1.

I'm assuming the runaway leader in this category (the Dave Schultz of the Rivals Infraction records as it were) is the late Sgt Carter. None of us regulars are catching his mark for decades I'd think.

I wonder who has the record for 10 day penalty box sessions? Maybe Tom can divulge that.

I'm assuming the runaway leader in this category (the Dave Schultz of the Rivals Infraction records as it were) is the late Sgt Carter. None of us regulars are catching his mark for decades I'd think.

I have not. But I did get a scolding from a mod because a sig pic was too risqué. So they froze my ability to add sig pics. But that meant I could remove the offending sug pic. You know-cuz it was frozen. Oy vey.

I have not. But I did get a scolding from a mod because a sig pic was too risqué. So they froze my ability to add sig pics. But that meant I could remove the offending sug pic. You know-cuz it was frozen. Oy vey.
Now that penalty is an outrageous overreach :eek:

I never get "penalties". I somehow manage to get "career suspensions". :oops:

Reactions: Sharkies

Perhaps that mod didn't want that particular sig pic out of your rotation for awhile. I know I've been bummed when my favorites got rotated out. Nice to see the airplane blond again. She's in my top 3.

ofpxj7.jpg

Reactions: Sharkies
Perhaps that mod didn't want that particular sig pic out of your rotation for awhile. I know I've been bummed when my favorites got rotated out. Nice to see the airplane blond again. She's in my top 3.

ofpxj7.jpg
My vote goes to #14. Numbering system going left to right......and then top to bottom. I mean come on man........

I'd like an update on 9fold. That dude (who seemed to have some unresolved anger problems) hasn't posted here for YEARS.

Hopefully he's not dead. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT