ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone have trouble getting video to work on LionVision?

MadChill

Mar 22, 2005
When I try to launch a video, I just get a black screen. I can't get the video to start. Any help would be appreciated. I've tried Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, and all have the same problem.

When I try to launch a video, I just get a black screen. I can't get the video to start. Any help would be appreciated. I've tried Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, and all have the same problem.
Do you have an ad-blocker enabled? That could be the issue. If so, whitelist the page and reload.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
Interesting, I was going to post the same thing.

Previous years, it did not run on Windows Explorer, so I used Firefox. This year, Firefox won't work.

Do you have an ad-blocker enabled? That could be the issue. If so, whitelist the page and reload.
Likely this. I had just loaded ad blocker a few weeks ago thinking it would keep unwanted videos from draining my battery. Not so - all it did was impair many of my favorite sites, including gopsu. I actually deleted the damn adblocker app altogether because it was a huge hassle

Likely this. I had just loaded ad blocker a few weeks ago thinking it would keep unwanted videos from draining my battery. Not so - all it did was impair many of my favorite sites, including gopsu. I actually deleted the damn adblocker app altogether because it was a huge hassle
As a tech geek/developer, it annoys me that I cannot test that my lionvision will work until just before 2pm Sunday. That's not how I would handle it :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT