ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else suffering from wrestling withdrawal?

Yes, it almost like the season hasn't started yet. You can only watch archived videos, and clips for so long, there's nothing like live wrestling.

I'm just filling the void with some
640px-McD-McRib.jpg

Anyone else suffering from wrestling withdrawal? 2 weeks ago Birmingham (sic), last week snowed out. We haven't wrestled anyone with a pulse since Dec 4th and we're not scheduled to wrestle again for 2 weeks.

PSU wrestling, a bit, but wrestling in general, no. I've been at a few high school tournaments, and one dual, since the Binghamton dual.

Things will heat up rather quickly in January. @ Minny on 1/6, @ Nebraska on 1/8, Rutgers on 1/13, @ Iowa on 1/20, @ Wisky on 1/27, Northwestern on 1/29. There will be no shortage of interesting matchups for PSU wrestlers during that month.

Reactions: diggerpup
Fortunately, with one wrestler still in HS, I've had enough high school wrestling to tide me over until next week, when our high school season will start in earnest, followed by the Penn State restart the following week.

January looks fairly busy. Any chance PSU picks up another match to replace Reno?

You can kill time by watching The Midlands on BTN and BTN2go. All mats will be streamed.

I can't speak for everyone on this forum, but for me, I am quite content to forget about wresting, football, work, finances and all the other distractions and spend the next few days focusing on Christmas and what it really means for all of us.

“Glory to God in the highest,
And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT