ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody else gets hurt they sit. McSorley gets hurts and he plays terribly

I’m not sure why you even pay any attention to the team since your hatred for Franklin is so deep. Shouldn’t you be cheering for someone else?

Maybe he should stick to the board where he gets his "likes". Funny I seldom see any under his name on this board?

Just win, baby.
Just win !!!
al_davis_4_100811.0.jpg

Maybe he should stick to the board where he gets his "likes". Funny I seldom see any under his name on this board?
Seeing as how your Post : Like ratio is 6940: 1001 (let’s agree to round to 7:1) versus my 3825 vs 2825 ( let’s agree to round to 1.4 :1), I don’t think you’re in a position to be “casting” in my general vicinity.

Putting in an untested backup makes no sense. Who knows how Stevens would play? He’s never had to carry a team on his back the way Trace has. Other then some successful running plays, we have no idea how good, or bad, he would be. I’d rather wait until next year to find out.

Hurts was still pedestrian at best for most of the season, yet Saban stuck with him. I’m just saying that is not a good example to use when saying Franklin should bench Trace.
Yes, Hurts' almost 2,900 yards and 25 TDs, with only one Interception, was "pedestrian". Can always count on you to make zero sense in your unrepentant defense of this team/staff!

Reactions: psualt and zubrus1
Eh. I genuinely believe McSorley saved the program. I'd leave him in for 0-12. I expected 3-4 losses this year and everyone else should have as well. The team was actually shockingly close to a serious playoff run in spite of all odds.

Anyway, there's a reasonably good chance they lose to Maryland. I don't give a shit. Thank you Trace.

At least we're winning... Maybe enjoy it, and hold off on criticizing the winningest quarterback in the history of the program. We're 8-3, fighting to get to our third season of back to back to back 10 win seasons.

Remember.....

2000 5-7
2001 5-6
2003 3-9
2004 4-7

We're 8-3.. fighting to get to 9 wins with our veteran QB. It's his job, and the back up QB's i'm sure understand that. I wish our fan base did.

"Success without honor is an unseasoned dish; it will satisfy your hunger, but it won't taste good."
JVP
Success with honor is giving your teammates the best chance to succeed. If Franklin won't do it then it's up to Trace to show some leadership, and yield the position after the first series. Seeing how it's Senior Day and all.

My questions for CJF in a press conference is a simple one.

Doesn't the effort and aspirations of the the other players on this team matter?

JJ is hurt he sits.... I could go on and on. But McSorley cannot run or pass worth a shit on his injured leg. Why is he out there dragging the team and program down?

Played WR with team that had a QB that couldn't hit today from today. Running routes became 100% checking out the cheerleaders and majorettes or just blocking the crap our of dbs because I was pissed.

What this press conference needs Tuesday is a Jim Acosta.

Reactions: PeetzPoolBoy
Yes, Hurts' almost 2,900 yards and 25 TDs, with only one Interception, was "pedestrian". Can always count on you to make zero sense in your unrepentant defense of this team/staff!
Tua has shown that yes, he was pedestrian.

THE WINNINGEST QB IN PENN STATE HISTORY SUCKS
IF ONLY JOE WAS STILL ALIVE WE WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE WHAT A REAL WINNING QB WOULD LOOK LIKE

Typos happen dumb ass. And my education is fine...had a book published....you?
There’s no way you’ve had a book of consequence published unless it encouraged pre-K children to use different colored crayons and to stay inside the lines.

Reactions: zubrus1
Not worth the time, I was just curious what your agenda was and I'm pretty sure I know. Count your likes the next few days here and check your numbers again

I'm probably one of the few people that don't have you on ignore, whoops, mean't didn't have you on ignore. Later ahole

Anyway, there's a reasonably good chance they lose to Maryland.

Exactly. Reasonably good chance PSU wins too. So we could have three or four losses going into bowl season. Nothing to win but a bowl game, one among many others that will be watched by us and the fans of whoever we play, and whatever gamblers have a dollar on it. Hard for me to care very much if Trace plays the whole Maryland game, leaves his guts on the field and we lose and go to a Dec 29 bowl instead of a NY6.

I don't care about how much money it brings in. PSU can't claim they do either. They burn money like it's oxygen. The kid was a warrior his whole career and if he's breathing, he's starting in the bowl game too. The other kids on the team won and lost with him before and they can win or lose with him now.

The optics are just as bad to sit a kid who at his position is a PSU record-breaker in his last home game, as it is to play a guy who is not at his best and risk losing a game that doesn't mean a pile of piss.

Reactions: PeetzPoolBoy
Tua has shown that yes, he was pedestrian.
Pedestrian:
adjective
adjective: pedestrian
  1. 1.
    lacking inspiration or excitement; dull.
    "disenchantment with their present, pedestrian lives"
    synonyms: dull, boring, tedious, monotonous, uneventful, unremarkable, tiresome, wearisome, uninspired, unimaginative, unexciting, uninteresting, uninvolving;More
    unvarying, unvaried, repetitive, routine, commonplace, workaday;
    ordinary, everyday, run-of-the-mill, mundane, humdrum;
    informalplain-vanilla
    "pedestrian lives"
So now it's not that he was "pedestrian", but rather that Tua was better. Keep spinning, douche. God you're insufferable.

Reactions: zubrus1
You Phucking can't read either, nor reason. I am so glad you told us he won 30 games by himself since he got injured. You. too, obviously care more about records than McSorley's health. It was a criticism of CJF, dumbass, not McSorley. You a Pitt grad?

Criticisms of Franklin are not tolerated here. This team is running like a well oiled machine and there are no issues or concerns, they are just young. Come at Franklin for any criticism, you my friend will be put to task by the Franklin Fanaticals.

Pedestrian:
adjective
adjective: pedestrian
  1. 1.
    lacking inspiration or excitement; dull.
    "disenchantment with their present, pedestrian lives"
    synonyms: dull, boring, tedious, monotonous, uneventful, unremarkable, tiresome, wearisome, uninspired, unimaginative, unexciting, uninteresting, uninvolving;More
    unvarying, unvaried, repetitive, routine, commonplace, workaday;
    ordinary, everyday, run-of-the-mill, mundane, humdrum;
    informalplain-vanilla
    "pedestrian lives"
So now it's not that he was "pedestrian", but rather that Tua was better. Keep spinning, douche. God you're insufferable.
Five games scoring in the 20’s or less playing on the best team with the most talent including a whopping 14 points against Auburn (a team that lost to a G5 school)....yeah, pretty pedestrian. And if he was so great, why did he get benched? Why isn’t he starting this year? Better to be insufferable than a moron.

Criticisms of Franklin are not tolerated here. This team is running like a well oiled machine and there are no issues or concerns, they are just young. Come at Franklin for any criticism, you my friend will be put to task by the Franklin Fanaticals.

“Well oiled” being the operative words.

The football must be what’s “well oiled” as our QB can’t throw the ball, our receivers can’t catch the ball, our best running back likes to fumble the ball and the entire team treats a fumble as though the pigskin itself is still on a slippery little piglet.

Reactions: psu2016
Five games scoring in the 20’s or less playing on the best team with the most talent including a whopping 14 points against Auburn (a team that lost to a G5 school)....yeah, pretty pedestrian. And if he was so great, why did he get benched? Why isn’t he starting this year? Better to be insufferable than a moron.
26, 17, 7, 22, and 20. Guess which quarterback with balls that smell like your breath put up those stellar numbers the past several weeks?

"Success without honor is an unseasoned dish; it will satisfy your hunger, but it won't taste good."
JVP
Success with honor is giving your teammates the best chance to succeed. If Franklin won't do it then it's up to Trace to show some leadership, and yield the position after the first series. Seeing how it's Senior Day and all.
Now that's really a stretch. Playing Trace is not honorable? LOL

Reactions: mn78psu83
I’ve been as critical as anyone on this board but this is just absurd.

Trace led this team for 3 years with infectious moxie and resiliency. He IS what Penn State football is supposed to be about. If he says he can go he plays and we live and die with it. The notion of anything else is absurd...

Yeah, heaven forbid we put PSU in the best position to win instead of just putting in the guy with the most wins. I mean Rutgers benched their starter and their pitiful backup started having success.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT