ADVERTISEMENT

Any "sane" pitt fans lurking?

emrtmakesshiteup

Oct 17, 2012
Occasionally, in a moment of weakness, I'll fall victim to the "Pitt fans say the darnedest things" thread and stop by the lair. I would appreciate it if you would thank your "insane" posters for all of their help toward our recruiting successes! Firstly, when they comment about the media mentioning the scandal, they are to stupid realize that it is always in the context of what an amazing job Coach Franklin has done and is doing. Secondly, all of the comments about Barkley and McSorley "aren't really that good," which are promptly rebutted by you sane posters, plus their vitriol, only enhances the reputation of the pitt fan base as the biggest bunch of hypocrites and idiots in the sports land. No disrespect intended "sane" fan!

Occasionally, in a moment of weakness, I'll fall victim to the "Pitt fans say the darnedest things" thread and stop by the lair. I would appreciate it if you would thank your "insane" posters for all of their help toward our recruiting successes! Firstly, when they comment about the media mentioning the scandal, they are to stupid realize that it is always in the context of what an amazing job Coach Franklin has done and is doing. Secondly, all of the comments about Barkley and McSorley "aren't really that good," which are promptly rebutted by you sane posters, plus their vitriol, only enhances the reputation of the pitt fan base as the biggest bunch of hypocrites and idiots in the sports land. No disrespect intended "sane" fan!
I find Rutgers to be just as bad as Pitt.Both fan bases thought they were going to crush PSU in recruiting due to the sanctions and when that did not happen they went into meltdown.Now that PSU is back their jealousy and hate knows no bounds.

Reactions: ejb25
I think you should correct your thread title to "Any sane Pitt fans?"

I think you should correct your thread title to "Any sane Pitt fans?"

No such thing. My buddy was telling me how bad the big 10 and psu sucks based on bowl record last year. Now he is telling me that bowl records do not matter. It is all about the playoffs.

No such thing. My buddy was telling me how bad the big 10 and psu sucks based on bowl record last year. Now he is telling me that bowl records do not matter. It is all about the playoffs.
Sounds like you need to get smarter friends.

They're fanbase is in depression today...their whole bowl season revolved around us losing and that didn't happen....depression has set in and the pizza delivery business today will take a big hit on speed and service because of it.

And, the "Big" is about to be "8-0" in bowl games which will drive them crazy. They think the ACC is so superior, but, other than Clemson, what do they have?

And, the "Big" is about to be "8-0" in bowl games which will drive them crazy. They think the ACC is so superior, but, other than Clemson, what do they have?

Spoke too soon. Took my eyes off the game for a few minutes, Gamecocks took the lead!

I lurk a bunch of boards. All of the teams that hate us all were saying the same thing last year about Trace. He just chucks it and prays. All but that cesspool of a Pitt board have come to see that Trace is an unbelievable QB. Pitt posters still give no respect.

You two at a pitt home game??

No, we are in yet another sleeper Pitt thread on the PSU board. I needed a nap and saw the OP and out I went. Best cure for insomnia for a PSU fan on earth.... Uh Oh... here I go again... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I lurk a bunch of boards. All of the teams that hate us all were saying the same thing last year about Trace. He just chucks it and prays. All but that cesspool of a Pitt board have come to see that Trace is an unbelievable QB. Pitt posters still give no respect.
Twelve for twelve on third down nothing more needs to be said.

Reactions: Gnat91
You're friends with 78 SW?

Walt’s wall around Pittsburgh prevents Pitt fans from getting thei Zoloft and Xanax deliveries
Apparently Wannie's wall is still up and preventing fans from getting to the stadium.

didn't see a lot of "50/50" balls Saturday . . .

Pitt won another national championship this year. Beating Miami was something like #14. They are amazing and just need a few key pieces. Signing Nardummy to seven years was a stroke of genius. Tarps have been ordered but they need to rip off PSU fans one more time with their stupid ticket package before they put those up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT