ADVERTISEMENT

Any interest in watching the President's Cup?

Reed is answering the clown that hassled him yesterday (that Reed's caddie reacted to) by burying his opponent thru the first couple holes...... Reed is 3 up, thru 3 holes ;)

Maybe so, but he is by far the biggest douche on tour.

Tiger goes out early and sets the tone. This is why DL3 whiffed in 2012 sending him out last, a major blunder.

It starts from Melbourne at 6pm tonight. I realize it will never come close to the Ryder Cup and normally don't get too wrapped up in it.

However, there is some intrigue this time around starting with Tiger as a player-captain. He goes off first with JT in the first round of matches.

The thing I'm looking forward to is the whole Patrick Reed angle. It was clear to me he blatenly tried to improve his lie last week in the Bahamas. Reed has been getting hammered by everyone including a couple members of the International team. His track record with this kind of stuff goes back to college.
I enjoy watching golf, especially at this level.

Great comeback. Clinched at least a tie - up 15-12 with a tie in one remaining match so we’d get 15 1/2 if that holds

they’ll both be there, along with your boy Stricker. You should probably sit that one out

Keep trying bro. We know Stricker will be there, and hopefully 12 players that aren't despised by the entire golfing community.

You were right... 8 points on the final day is just outstanding. What a blast to watch. That 1/2 point by Finau set the stage for the day.

i stopped watching as it appeared the US was getting killed. Not sure what happened to swing it around. Must’ve happened exactly when I switched it off

Good entertainment. Nice job by Tiger the player and Tiger the captain.

Good to see the teamwork and pride of these guys.
Interesting that most of what tiger talked about was in the nature of team culture. Increasingly I think that is the most important thing in coaching.

giphy.gif

Reactions: elfman
i stopped watching as it appeared the US was getting killed. Not sure what happened to swing it around. Must’ve happened exactly when I switched it off

You didn’t also happen to stop watching the Penn State/Ohio State in 2016 at the start of the 4th quarter did you? We may be on to something.

With the time difference it was a terrific prime time event to watch last night. Hopefully Tiger gets to be a Ryder Cup captain at some point. He went out and took care of business early. I was never a big fan of Tiger, but he's growing on me this past couple of years. He had one hell of a 2019.

With the time difference it was a terrific prime time event to watch last night. Hopefully Tiger gets to be a Ryder Cup captain at some point. He went out and took care of business early. I was never a big fan of Tiger, but he's growing on me this past couple of years. He had one hell of a 2019.
Re: my sports gambling guy thread

Tiger as future Ryder Cup Captain is my 5 star, stone cold lead pipe play of the week

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT