ADVERTISEMENT

Alumni council--who to vote for?

Who will at least try to represent us? Thoughts?

You want someone with a strong head.
head-desk-bartlett-2.gif

Reactions: Phil's Rug
Here is the text from the e-mail that I received from Dana Harris (Franco's wife):

The Alumni Council election comes to a close on May 31, 2017 so please be sure to vote.
After asking around about candidates and trying to get some recommendations, this is what I have to share with you. The entire list of candidates is included below. Note that 10 will be elected and 10 will be appointed….by the powers that be. But please vote anyway.
Some of the same names were suggested by different people so I’ve included them here. If you know someone personally who will do a good job, by all means, please support them.
But it’s important that we vote and that our interest is documented…even if you vote for only one candidate. We just have to keep plugging…
Thanks everyone and have a safe and happy holiday!
Dana

I don't want to disenfranchise you but I'd suggest you don't vote for a full 10 candidates. The talent pool is shallow. We like: Sam Settle, John Hook (he used to manage the Phyrst), Ira Gross, and Heather Wolfe (she was on Smeal board and can think for herself). That's about it. The rest are either Executive Board re-runs or Kay Salvino lapdogs.
Something interesting: I've been talking with VoteNet because a record number of AC ballots have not been delivered this year. They've told me this year there's a difference; before ballots might end up in spam folders, or get buried, but this year they are bouncing off servers. This means they aren't even getting into spam folders but are being rejected based on the sending email credentials. Which means Penn State email addresses are starting to go on bounce lists, which is very, very bad for Penn State. I did ask VoteNet if it wasn't their email address that was getting on bounce lists and they said they cut a specific routing ID credentials for each client. They'd be out of business in a minute if they didn’t.
Heather Wolfe
Tracey Baker
Thomas Ulmer
Todd Simmens
John Hook
James Weitzel
Sam Settle
Guillermo J Salvan Wisconich
Gregory F Scott

Joshua Hoch

Love you Dana but referring to the Scarecrow's puppets as 'lapdogs' in an insult to our fine canine friends, even the ones who lick their own butts

Reactions: FHSPSU67
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT