ADVERTISEMENT

Alumni BOT Nominations - Where are they?

Agoodnap

Sep 27, 2015
It's time to write-in nominations to appear on the BOT voter ballot. We usually have several potential candidates show up on this site but I haven't seen much activity. If anyone wants to be on the ballot let us know, along with the exact spelling of your name (the way it is spelled at Penn State) and your year of graduation.

For those that haven't received a nomination ballot, fill out this form at:
https://trustees.psu.edu/2019election/index.html
You will then receive an email that contains a link to nominate, your ID#, and a pin#.

There are only a few days left, so fill out the request form today.

Last edited:
Nap:

Aside from myself (Barry J Fenchak 1984 :) ), I am not aware of anyone looking to get involved.

To the best of my knowledge, the three incumbents (Brown, Doran, Oldsey) are planning to seek re-election.
Great. Do you know the deadline to submit nominations? How many do you need to get on the ballot?

Penn State Board of Trustee Election Nominations are now available. Keep this in mind when casting your ballot.

Barry J Fenchak Class of 1984

I was going to vote for Barry but wasn't a big fan of his posting a pic of THT and his girlfriend. If he gets on the ballot maybe I'll vote for him then.

Tenor Hall Terror.
tenor.gif

If you have a ballot, you'll need to submit it by 5PM on Monday the 25th. If you don't have a ballot you need to hit the link in the OP today.

I'll be nominating Barry J Fenchak, 1984. Remember, this is merely a nomination to be placed on the actual ballot.

Don't sit around and complain that the board doesn't do anything when you know full well that Barry will attempt to something. He may not succeed, but at least he'll try.

I was going to vote for Barry but wasn't a big fan of his posting a pic of THT and his girlfriend. If he gets on the ballot maybe I'll vote for him then.
This makes no sense. You'll vote for him if he gets on the ballot but you won't help him get on the ballot?

Again, Barry may not succeed, but we all know he'll try.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT