ADVERTISEMENT

All the talk about Cliff and nobody's mentioned that he's 2-1 vs. scUM with his loss being last year when...

Yep, he doesn't need to save himself for the CFL......
;)

This is his last hurrah and I'm betting he goes out laying all his cards on the table.
Could honestly be up for consideration now that I think about it, him removing the brace, but I doubt it. If only PSU reporters would ask real questions about us limiting Clifford in the run game. But they only ask layup questions.

Reactions: GregInPitt
O-lineman are not meant to try to run for first downs.
Yep, they are meant to pull and run to the other side so that the RB's and QB's and sometimes WR's get the first downs......

They also run down the field and get secondary blocks on LB's and DB's when they are fast enough and good enough to do so....

Last edited:
Could honestly be up for consideration now that I think about it, him removing the brace, but I doubt it. If only PSU reporters would ask real questions about us limiting Clifford in the run game. But they only ask layup questions.
You mean you don't like the "could you tell us about the development of Fatorma Mulbuh as a lockeroon leader?"

I too wish the PC's weren't so vanilla but they have to ask something that JF will actually answer.

You mean you don't like the "could you tell us about the development of Fatorma Mulbuh as a lockeroon leader?"

I too wish the PC's weren't so vanilla but they have to ask something that JF will actually answer.
Yeah true JF is not the most open book, but Im so tired of the "how nice is it to have a 6th year QB in the locker room in Clifford".

Yeah true JF is not the most open book, but Im so tired of the "how nice is it to have a 6th year QB in the locker room in Clifford".
Im a huge JF fan but tire of the following statements at the PC:

"I understand why you have to ask that"
"That is a fair questions"
"Obviously"

Do you need a gofundme started?
Already went to my game for the year. Went to the Auburn game. Am I a lucky charm? Just realizing all of the games Ive been to recently. I live in FL so its hard to make too many games. I went to the 4 OT Michigan home game. 2016 OSU home game fg block miracle. Big Ten Championship. Both Auburn games, Michigan home game when we smoked them with Barkley Td on the 2nd play. Hmmmm. I was there though for the loss vs OSU. The infamous Miles Sanders 4th and 5 run.

Last edited:
Wait--so the games we won in 2020 count but the games we didn't don't? If we're supposed to ignore our losses why are we holding other teams losses against them?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT