ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama looking extremely beatable again- to a really bad Auburn team this time....

But when Auburn almost beats Bama that’s proof of how strong the SEC is…got it.
Lol love when someone props up Franklin by trying to bring down someone else. Shows you have no credible thought/proof of your own. Mentioning Saben and Franklin together as if JF is in anyway close to him as a coach is insane.

Lol love when someone props up Franklin by trying to bring down someone else. Shows you have no credible thought/proof of your own. Mentioning Saben and Franklin together as if JF is in anyway close to him as a coach is insane.
No one is close to Saban, yet he still struggles now and then with poor teams (see Auburn)….that’s kind of the point. Saban would fall short of some of the expectations on this board.

• Wow
Reactions: Westcoast24
No one is close to Saban, yet he still struggles now and then with poor teams (see Auburn)….that’s kind of the point. Saban would fall short of some of the expectations on this board.
No he wouldn't because he wins and contends for titles
Also, Smart is close if not better.
The frustration towards Franklin is the consistent manner in which he loses games to top teams. Saban very rarely loses to anyone.

Alabama’s struggles are due the the QB. But somehow they win where PS doesn’t with the same issues.

Alabama’s struggles are due the the QB. But somehow they win where PS doesn’t with the same issues.
And how often do they play Georgia in the regular season (you know, the top team in the conference). And how often do we play the top two teams in the conference? If we were in the Big West, we’d be like Bama.

Reactions: summitlion1
And how often do they play Georgia in the regular season (you know, the top team in the conference). And how often do we play the top two teams in the conference? If we were in the Big West, we’d be like Bama.
You can’t believe that. If so you don’t know football.

You can’t believe that. If so you don’t know football.
If we didn’t play OSU or Michigan, what would our record be? 12-0 or 11-1 every year…hm, sounds like Bama. I know enough to know that when you’re one of the two best teams in the conference and you never play the other best team in the conference every year, you’re going to likely be undefeated in conference. It doesn’t take a football genius to figure that out.

If we didn’t play OSU or Michigan, what would our record be? 12-0 or 11-1 every year…hm, sounds like Bama. I know enough to know that when you’re one of the two best teams in the conference and you never play the other best team in the conference every year, you’re going to likely be undefeated in conference. It doesn’t take a football genius to figure that out.
One coach had multiple NCs and the other can’t sniff the playoffs. One coach earned the right not to be criticized and one coach consistently gets second guessed. PennState would lose more than two games a year in the SEC. Note another year without beating a top 15 team. BIG conference is weak.

One coach had multiple NCs and the other can’t sniff the playoffs. One coach earned the right not to be criticized and one coach consistently gets second guessed. PennState would lose more than two games a year in the SEC. Note another year without beating a top 15 team. BIG conference is weak.
Penn State would be 11-1 or 10-2 if they were in the SEC west and didn’t play Georgia and 11-1 in the SEC east if they didn’t play Bama. The Big East is better than either of the SEC divisions.

Penn State would be 11-1 or 10-2 if they were in the SEC west and didn’t play Georgia and 11-1 in the SEC east if they didn’t play Bama. The Big East is better than either of the SEC divisions.

I'm always baffled by these people who say other P5 Conferences' 3rd place teams are better than PSU and should be ranked higher because of the "depth" of these Conferences??? Huh??? If we go 5 deep....:

The ACC goes 11-0 FSU, 10-2 Louisville, 9-3 NC State, 8-4 Clemson and UNC.

The B12 goes 11-1 UT, 10-2 OU, 9-3 Okie State, 8-4 KSU and WVU.

The Pac12 goes 12-0 U-dub, 11-1 Oregon, 9-3 Arizona, 8-4 Oregon State and Utah.

The SEC goes 12-0 UGa, 11-1 Bama, 10-2 Mizzou and 'Ole Miss, 9-3 LSU.

B1G goes 12-0 scUM, 11-1 duhO$U, 10-2 PSU and Iowa, 7-5 MD, NW and Wisconsin.

There is zero evidence that the 3rd Place team in other Conferences is better than the 3rd place team in the b1g. Ditto 4th..... etc....

You are nuts. lol.

I'm always baffled by these people who say other P5 Conferences' 3rd place teams are better than PSU and should be ranked higher because of the "depth" of these Conferences??? Huh??? If we go 5 deep....:

The ACC goes 11-0 FSU, 10-2 Louisville, 9-3 NC State, 8-4 Clemson and UNC.

The B12 goes 11-1 UT, 10-2 OU, 9-3 Okie State, 8-4 KSU and WVU.

The Pac12 goes 12-0 U-dub, 11-1 Oregon, 9-3 Arizona, 8-4 Oregon State and Utah.

The SEC goes 12-0 UGa, 11-1 Bama, 10-2 Mizzou and 'Ole Miss, 9-3 LSU.

B1G goes 12-0 scUM, 11-1 duhO$U, 10-2 PSU and Iowa, 7-5 MD, NW and Wisconsin.

There is zero evidence that the 3rd Place team in other Conferences is better than the 3rd place team in the us b1g. Ditto 4th..... etc....
With this PennState offense, they are not beating LSU, miss, missy, possibly tenn.

Reactions: crm114psu
Yes because playing the likes of Kentucky, SC, and Florida is much more difficult than playing OSU, Michigan and Maryland. Hey, let’s not forget Vandy.
You pick the bottom three and compare against the top, just shows how you support your argument. Pathetic Franklin Fan Boy.

Reactions: crm114psu
You pick the bottom three and compare against the top, just shows how you support your argument. Pathetic Franklin Fan Boy.
Oh my bad, Missouri, Tennessee and Florida all match up with Michigan and OSU(eye roll). The whole division other than Georgia sucks, so it doesn’t make much difference which teams I pick. And keep going with the evil name calling, nothing worse than supporting your favorite team and their coach, makes me a horrible person.

Oh my bad, Missouri, Tennessee and Florida all match up with Michigan and OSU(eye roll). The whole division other than Georgia sucks, so it doesn’t make much difference which teams I pick. And keep going with the evil name calling, nothing worse than supporting your favorite team and their coach, makes me a horrible person.
So if you are 10-2 you suck. Good to know that you think PSU sucks.

So if you are 10-2 you suck. Good to know that you think PSU sucks.
10-2 only sucks when it fits his agenda. When Penn State goes 10-2 he believes it's a great accomplishment but when Missouri and Ole Miss do it they're the equivalent of Maryland

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT