ADVERTISEMENT

AJ's charges

Brooks-Ferrari. Yes, please. @86PSUPaul how much did you pay for tickets last in Carver and how far in advance did you get them?
I just checked my stubhub account, it seems I purchased them a week before and paid $253, all in, for two tickets. I am surprised I waited that long since I generally purchase airline tickets at least two weeks in advance, unless we only decided to go a week before and everything fell in place.

I do plan to look much sooner this year.

Kerk is fired up. Kid can’t be in too good a shape. Gas tank will be a problem if he even can compete. Iowa transfer train is loaded!

Kerk is fired up. Kid can’t be in too good a shape. Gas tank will be a problem if he even can compete. Iowa transfer train is loaded!
Why would his gas tank be an issue on October 6th? Just curious

Have been dismissed, he will join Iowa 2nd semester.
Iowa s tough off season just got tougher. As I posted 6 months ago this is the worst case scenario for Iowa.

If TnT had any luck, they would have been able to go through the motions trying to secure AJ (and Anthony as well), secured Ferrari #3, and would have been able to avoid him (AJ for sure, probably Anthony as well, as it is highly doubtful the juice is worth the squeeze with him either) joining the program through no fault of their own. Now, the likelihood of #3 donning the black singlet (as well as a number of other top recruits) just took a serious hit.

I'll be happy to revisit this post, let's say, March of 2024 with @bnicolls . IIRC that was when he predicted the Hawks would be on the cusp of passing PSU (24-25, right Bob?). Good luck with that.

And
The
Dynasty
Just got stronger
#eatitturk @Chickenman Testa

Last edited:
Iowa s tough off season just got tougher. As I posted 6 months ago this is the worst case scenario for Iowa.

If TnT had any luck, they would have been able to go through the motions trying to secure AJ (and Anthony as well), secured Ferrari #3, and have been able to avoid him (AJ) join the program through no fault of their own. Now, the likelihood of #3 donning the black singlet (as well as a number of other top recruits) just took a serious hit.

I'll be happy to revisit this post, let's say, March of 2024 with @bnicolls . IIRC that was when he predicted the Hawks would be on the cusp of passing PSU (24-25, right Bob?). Good luck with that.

And
The
Dynasty
Just got stronger
#eatitturk @Chickenman Testa
Kemerer reflecting on changing the culture:

e658e6bc-018d-4d31-9c1f-593c25b994eb_text.gif

Has he been admitted into the school. I’m not so sure that’s a given based on his history.

I'd actually like to see this work out for Iowa if only because it might produce a few Brooks Ferrari matches, but I'm having trouble imagining AJ getting through to March without law enforcement stepping in.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
I'd actually like to see this work out for Iowa if only because it might produce a few Brooks Ferrari matches, but I'm having trouble imagining AJ getting through to March without law enforcement stepping in.
Again: the kid was a huge 197 as a true freshman and has gotten significantly bigger since then. I very much doubt he makes 197, effectively. Meanwhile, Brooks will be cutting next to no weight and will attack him until he falls over.

Again: the kid was a huge 197 as a true freshman and has gotten significantly bigger since then. I very much doubt he makes 197, effectively. Meanwhile, Brooks will be cutting next to no weight and will attack him until he falls over.
I believe AJ took the Terrell Owens approach to his time off and held workouts in his driveway while talking to the press.

Per an article in The Oklahoman:
“The young woman who is at the center of this matter has endured in the last year vicious attacks on multiple forms of social media, continuing trauma, blame, harassment, ostracism and indirect threats to her career,” Thomas’ motion stated.

“She has made the very difficult decision after consultation with her family that her further involvement is much less important than her health, a career that she loves and the ugliness and hatred that she encounters and suffers each time this matter progresses into the next step.”

Gotta love how some believe the charges being dismissed are the same as him being innocent. He is, has been, and will continue to be a piece of garbage.

Per an article in The Oklahoman:
“The young woman who is at the center of this matter has endured in the last year vicious attacks on multiple forms of social media, continuing trauma, blame, harassment, ostracism and indirect threats to her career,” Thomas’ motion stated.

“She has made the very difficult decision after consultation with her family that her further involvement is much less important than her health, a career that she loves and the ugliness and hatred that she encounters and suffers each time this matter progresses into the next step.”

Gotta love how some believe the charges being dismissed are the same as him being innocent. He is, has been, and will continue to be a piece of garbage.
Sounds real similar to Steveson’s disappearing charges.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT