ADVERTISEMENT

Adam Schefter reporting Eagles' Foles for Ram's Bradford "close"*

Iggles will get "some draft compensation" too. Have to figure its a

package the Eagles are trying to put together to get Marcus M.

I have to say I'm only partly paying attention to NFL trades now but I'm completely confused by the eagles. They got rid of McCoy for a linebacker who had surgery on both knees for torn ACLs? Then they don't get the San Francisco linebacker (Gore?)? Now they're supposedly trading away Foles for Bradford which would be a decline. I know people are hoping this is part of some grand plan to move up to the number one pick but I just don't see it.

Re: Not what I'm hearing. Eagles may get #10 pick for their #20*

Watching the Virginia Tech versus Wake Forest game on ESPN. At halftime they just discussed the NFL moves and said with utter disbelief that Bradford is close to being traded to the Eagles for Foles and draft picks. The Eagles are giving up the draft picks AND Foles supposedly!!!! Unreal.

makes no sense, if you want rid of Foles so bad, just release him, counts

nothing vs the cap. The Rams would give Bradford's contract away for a ham sandwich, w/o cheese.

To play devil's advocate, what happens if Mariota isn't there at #6?

Could this be a play at the Titans' #2 pick?

Re: makes no sense, if you want rid of Foles so bad, just release him, counts

I agree it just doesn't make sense. Karl Ravich (sp?) said it with disbelief like 'what the hell?'

As LT said in the Water Boy ... "Don't Smoke Crack!"

Chip is either a master manipulator or on drugs. My guess is drugs!

No one, not even Chip, has any idea what Chip is doing :) Kind of amazing and weird.

I sure wish the Steelers would give Kelly a call to see what else he wants to give away.

This is the second time I've read some strange post like this.

Saying that there's something racial about the Eagles' recent moves. What's going on, anyway? Where's that coming from?

excellent deal for the Eagles

laugh.r191677.gif

GG - at least rugger can fall back on his team's excellent owner

The Littlest Telemarketer (tm) himself - Danny Snyder.

Oops

is this really about draft picks?

Do the Eagles then package the 10th pick to trade up to get Mariota? If so, what happens with Bradford? They just resigned Sanchez, so its hard to know what other shoes will drop before Chip is done.

Re: and they just signed Norm Snead

How about reincarnating the Dutchman, wasn't he from Oregon?

Re: Not the Jets...but a team higher in the draft order. Maybe 2 teams.

nobody is going to give up draft picks for Bradford - he's making too much coin and is always hurt. This is another stupid move by Kelly.

Exactly. They need to get to number 2

if they want Mariota. Otherwise if they trade up to 5 or 6 they run the risk someone else trades up ahead of them. If they are really doing all of this to get Mariota they must be committed to getting to 2.

IIRC Bradford is an American Indian.....

So Steven S may have trouble spinning that!

my guess?

Chip heard Bradford went to OU and mistakenly thought the O stood for Oregon, so he traded for him.

Re: my guess?

Chip confused OU with UO? That's the best theory I've heard so far. .

Not sure why anyone would ever trade for Bradford. All the talk last year was if Foles would be back for key games late/ playoffs and now he's trading him because he thinks perpetual underachievers Sanchez and Bradford are an upgrade to Foles?

hey, who r the iggles? ... this trade is beyond loony toons

with a shout out to epc fan (on the iggles) i have to say i'm no coach nor a scout nor even a season ticket holder... nope, i'm just a chair sitting used-to-be player who cannot fathom for 2 seconds what the freak this team is doing.

i'd like to think chipster is simply smarter than me (frankly, most of us on the board, apparently).. frankly, i doubt it. unless this is part of some master plan where some bunch of retards actually want bradford and by having him we can fineagle some deal to get the guy i don't want anyway (mariotta)...

sheesh. at least this bunch of numbnuts is entertaining.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT