ADVERTISEMENT

Adam Breneman

blion72

Jan 1, 2010
he shows on the depth chart, but I have not seen him in either game. has he played?

he shows on the depth chart, but I have not seen him in either game. has he played?
He is hurting.
May be a case where he just can't stay healthy.
Sad to say but we may to move on.

If you write after the end of the post you are replying to you reply will show up as new text the way the forum was designed to display it........

Adam was standing (street clothes) on the players bench with Wartman during the game.
His father came to talk to him a few times during the game.

has there ever been anything said about his status? in the BWI pre-season he was listed as full go for this season. I thought his last injury was over a year ago.

has there ever been anything said about his status? in the BWI pre-season he was listed as full go for this season. I thought his last injury was over a year ago.
Sorry blion72, I don't know Adams father personally like some of the other players parents, so I would hesitate to ask any questions concerning his status. Unlikely if he would tell me, given it seems that franklin is keeping injuries close to the vest, similar to Joe. From another article earlier this year, I was under the impression that Adam was out for the year.....not a fact, only my opinion.

You need to start thinking, and I think Franklin and company already have, about AB not being able to play in the future. Hence why we signed a TE last year and Dalton this year. Plus with Holland moving moving over, I think the staff is aware the AB may never play again(again only my opinion).

Here is Franklin's response to the question about Breneman:

"Yeah. I'm actually really shocked that this is the first question that I got. You know, Adam's a great guy. He's a great student, great family, was one of the most highly recruited players to come to Penn State. As we all know, he had some issues in high school. He's had some issues since he's been at Penn State. But we're supporting Adam every step of the way, supporting him academically where he's killing it, doing extremely well. I think he's graduating I think from the business school of two and a half to three years, doing extremely well, and he's got some challenges that he needs to overcome on the football field. And as you guys know, you usually don't get into these types of things. I think it's Adam's business. I think it's Adam's family's business, and we're just here to support him and every way we possibly can. So I hope we leave it at that. I do know there's been some media that have reached out to Adam and his family and I'd ask if you could go through Kris in the media department and her department, like Kris has asked you to do, because I think the privacy of our players and their personal business, like their health. I appreciate you following those policies, if possible."

It is easy to read between the lines that Breneman may be done. We will see...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT