ADVERTISEMENT

About Wormley, was this true?...

Psugo823

Aug 17, 2021
Did I miss something? Was he the starter?
Report: Penn State loses offensive starter for the season

Article suggests that the injury occurred during pre-season workouts and that he started vs Wisky, but needed to be replaced. At least that's how I interpreted it.

Reactions: BBrown
There were many positive reports coming out of Spring practice that Wormley was standing out, but I never read where he was the projected starter. Too bad. Hoping he has a full recovery ala Juice Scruggs and is completely good to go next season.

According to the online box scores he did start against Wisconsin and hasn't played since.

Unless there was a jersey change and Fox got it wrong, Whigan started vs Wisconsin.

Wormley was looking good in the spring. Unfortunately he suffered an injury sometime before the first game and since we don’t have a depth chart who knows?

Whigan started first, Wilson started second. I don't know who started third. @lionlover

Whos-on-First-Abbot-and-Costello-34x22-V1-0232-Abbot-and-Costellos-most-Famous-Routine-about-Baseball-with-Complete-Script-our-30-e1449_1024x1024@2x.jpg

The good news is that this source can now be flagged to disregard.

• Haha
Reactions: Psugo823
On the TOS podcast they indicated Wormley was projected to start before his injury occurred.

• Wow
Reactions: lionlover
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT