ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Rodgers Weighs In On Jets Trading Back, Taking OT Olu Fashanu

Gave up no sacks during college career. Rodgers did not need to hear anything else to be sold.
Yeah especially with the bad luck NYJ have had with Oline injuries over the years he must be real stoked to get a kid like Olu who may not even start right away but has some solid vets to learn behind like Smith who is getting up there in years. Once his number is called he'll be ready to go.

Does anybody understand why the Vikings felt the need to move up one spot by swapping picks with the Jets to select JJ McCarthy? What were the odds, with the Jets having Rodgers and needing to find someone who is plug and play due to a short window, would select a quarterback? I know the Falcons did, but...

Last edited:
Reactions: bison13
Does anybody understand why the Vikings felt the need to move up one spot by swapping picks with the Jets to select JJ McCarthy? What were the odds, with the Jets having Rodgers and needing to find someone who is plug and play due to a short window, would select a quarterback? I know the Falcons did, but...
There may have been other offers on the table from teams who wanted JJ.

Reactions: bison13 and WeR0206
A baffling move no one can explain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT