ADVERTISEMENT

A quick thank you to a few dedicated posters:

danomnite

Oct 25, 2015
Mill Hall
I would like to thank a few dedicated posters for their efforts in keeping this forum up to date with PSU wrestling info as well as offering help and advice where needed. I appreciate the time users such as Annieat285, Tom McAndrew, Roar More, and amalone spend posting material so I can keep current with the team. I especially enjoy watching the match videos that were posted by Annieat285. Rarely does a day go by that I do not not come to this site, even during the off season. So once again thanks to all that help to keep this site great - I do not know you but you seem to be the kind of people that uphold the good image of the vast majority of Penn state fans.

I think you have me confused with RoarLions1. He is far more knowledgeable than I. With me, it is usually some smart ass comment. The other Roar is the real deal..

It's been fun to join in and get the insight from this board, this season. I echo the thanks.

I think you have me confused with RoarLions1. He is far more knowledgeable than I. With me, it is usually some smart ass comment. The other Roar is the real deal..
Sorry Mr. Roar More -i was familiar with the "roar" name and assumed you were that other one. I don't know about you but I am a little hyper excited for these first couple sessions. If all goes according to plan we might have it wrapped up by tomorrow night. I have to upgrade my cable right now so I can get ESPN 3. Have a great day bud!

I would like to thank a few dedicated posters for their efforts in keeping this forum up to date with PSU wrestling info as well as offering help and advice where needed. I appreciate the time users such as Annieat285, Tom McAndrew, Roar More, and amalone spend posting material so I can keep current with the team. I especially enjoy watching the match videos that were posted by Annieat285. Rarely does a day go by that I do not not come to this site, even during the off season. So once again thanks to all that help to keep this site great - I do not know you but you seem to be the kind of people that uphold the good image of the vast majority of Penn state fans.
You're very welcome as there is a whole host of people who contribute to the knowledgeable board that this has grown into. El Jefe, Diceman, Chickman, Frogman, FrogHornLegHorn... I digress. o_O

Danomnite... let's go get that Championship!!!

Reactions: lionlover
Thanks for the mention and appreciation. I'm going to enjoy a weekend without recording this time and watch Penn State bring a title home in person.

Reactions: matter7172
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT