ADVERTISEMENT

99 on schollie by fall camp

That's great @JoeLion . "sorry, no slots available. however, if you want to be on the roster for your resume, a $5k nil targeted toward on new Wide Reciever might get you in. Kevin Ceh has created a website where you can bid on one of five openings which will go to the highest NIL bidders. The minimum is $5,000 and the bidding starts at 8am Thursday. Good luck with your bids!"
I’m not certain I understand your response. It appears you think it is a lame scenario, which is fine. I was thinking of this approach to a player who is told; you are third on the depth chart and not likely to see much game time. We are using your scholarship on someone else. You are welcome to stay and be part of the depth and see limited action. There is a $5k nil if you decide to stay etc. ??? I’m just thinking out loud…….I don’t know a ton about NIL resources but $5k doesn’t seem like a lot?..

I’m not certain I understand your response. It appears you think it is a lame scenario, which is fine. I was thinking of this approach to a player who is told; you are third on the depth chart and not likely to see much game time. We are using your scholarship on someone else. You are welcome to stay and be part of the depth and see limited action. There is a $5k nil if you decide to stay etc. ??? I’m just thinking out loud…….I don’t know a ton about NIL resources but $5k doesn’t seem like a lot?..
I thought your post was genius. Ostensibly, if a player isn't cutting it, a team might be able to solicit them to make a NIL donation. The school could give out hundreds of 'ship for NIL donations and just not keep the kid on the active roster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT