ADVERTISEMENT

#8 Washington State is trying to make a statement. 55-14 over AZ at half.

11 different receivers with catches.

Hope they get in what?? Playoffs?? Prob got a 10% chance.

Would kind of like The Pirate to have the platform that the playoffs would bring. God knows what he would talk about, but it would surely be entertaining.

Doing more that “trying.”
I wouldn’t want to play WSU if my team couldn’t get to that QB early and often with a 4-man rush. The mustache man burns the blitz consistently with quick reads and throws.
And the depth of that receiving group is very impressive.

Reactions: fairgambit
Their schedule is silly. They have played 0 ranked teams. The PAC 10 is awful. They would get steam rolled by Alabama, Georgia and the rest of the top 5. Not saying they aren’t a good team. But the level of competition has been pretty poor.

Their schedule is silly. They have played 0 ranked teams. The PAC 10 is awful. They would get steam rolled by Alabama, Georgia and the rest of the top 5. Not saying they aren’t a good team. But the level of competition has been pretty poor.

Then let Bama prove it on the field instead of in front of all those SEC influenced beauty queen judges. WSU would have the best OL Bama would face all year and receivers that have crazy glue for hands. Plus they actually have a defense this year.

WSU is a prime example as to why this "College Football Playoff" farce should be Conference Champs only. Let's see how all the different regions and styles in the Country would match up with each other in real life instead of in some ESPN/SEC rigged Board room.

It’s the Pac Twelve. No one plays defense there. They’d lose to a decent Sec or Big Ten team.

Last edited:

Bama in not as unbeatable as some think.

Try again. In total Defense the PAC 12 has 4 of the top 20. Washington, Cal, Wash State, Utah.

Big ten only has 2. Michigan and Iowa.
Could that not potentially have something to do with how piss poor the conference is overall.

I would have loved to see my team clicking on offense yesterday and put up 55 points at halftime on a team with one win. Washington State would be a tough out for any team in the BIG and would give most SEC teams some heartache. Some can try to minimize what they are doing, but I won't.

Could that not potentially have something to do with how piss poor the conference is overall.

Or maybe it’s not as a bad conference as some think. I believe they have 7 or 8 teams bowl eligible. But on here everyone sucks and is overrated. So

Then let Bama prove it on the field instead of in front of all those SEC influenced beauty queen judges. WSU would have the best OL Bama would face all year and receivers that have crazy glue for hands. Plus they actually have a defense this year.

WSU is a prime example as to why this "College Football Playoff" farce should be Conference Champs only. Let's see how all the different regions and styles in the Country would match up with each other in real life instead of in some ESPN/SEC rigged Board room.

But, but, but jobs are at stake. Same reason why we have a "byzantine" tax code. People got to have jobs, and good-paying ones at that. o_O

It’s the Pac Twelve. No one plays defense there. They’d lose to a decent Sec or Big Ten team.

By all accounts Meatchicken wins the Big Ten. So we're about to see how "decent" the Big Ten is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT