452 suicide attacks in 2015. Guess how many were by Muslims?

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world and only 452 were suicide attackers?

Hmmm....

I bet there are more Christian pedophiles than Muslim suicide bombers.

What do you think?

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
42,773 suicide deaths in the United States in 2014 and 70% were white males and 22% (10,000 in round numbers) were veterans.

452 vs 42,773 and they wonder why we call them sheep.

crazyivan77

Dec 7, 2007
There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world and only 452 were suicide attackers?

Hmmm....

I bet there are more Christian pedophiles than Muslim suicide bombers.

What do you think?

Yikes. You kids are getting desperate. Defending/ rationalizing suicide attackers?.......

Are you really this pathetic?

Reactions: m.knox

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

I totally agree with you about why they're called sheep. Obama is the sheep herder and the left are his flock. I mean 450 out of 452 terrorist attacks are carried out by "Peaceful Muslims" is a very daunting number since most terrorist attacks kill multiple people. Rather than denying and doing nothing about a real problem that impacts innocent people including women and children, Obama and the left is infatuated with symbolic gestures like banning the confederate flag, creating a fake war on women, and other rediculous things. Just think, if we could get serious and take this issue head on, we may be able to save one innocent life. After all, if the measures we take will just save one life, it's worth it.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
42,773 suicide deaths in the United States in 2014 and 70% were white males and 22% (10,000 in round numbers) were veterans.

We're not talking about people committing suicide my friend, we're talking about mass murder of innocent men, women, and children who are not planing suicide by their own hand. Instead they are murdered by a certain group of roaches that are commonly referred to as "Muslims terrorists" by the right and "Peaceful Muslims that need jobs and midnight basketball" by the left. You know the group I'm talking about, right.

Wait, I think I'm going to cry just thinking about those innocent kids killed by Muslim Terrorism.

Reactions: mtnlion

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Yikes. You kids are getting desperate. Defending/ rationalizing suicide attackers?.......

Are you really this pathetic?

Are you really this stupid? I'm not defending suicide attackers, I'm defending Muslims. 452 out of 1.6 billion. There's a larger percentage of Christian pedophiles and you guys aren't crying about that.

A little perspective please.

Steve G

May 29, 2001
We're not talking about people committing suicide my friend, we're talking about mass murder of innocent men, women, and children who are not planing suicide by their own hand. Instead they are murdered by a certain group of roaches that are commonly referred to as "Muslims terrorists" by the right and "Peaceful Muslims that need jobs and midnight basketball" by the left. You know the group I'm talking about, right.

Wait, I think I'm going to cry just thinking about those innocent kids killed by Muslim Terrorism.
are you crying for the 20 children killed in Sandy Hook in a murder suicide also?? Are you motivated to stop that type senseless murder suicide?

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
are you crying for the 20 children killed in Sandy Hook in a murder suicide also?? Are you motivated to stop that type senseless murder suicide?

Well, unlike King Obama and other radical liberals, I don't cry fake crocodile tears in order to insert emotion into any situation to gain public favor and to try and forward any shameless political agenda. Especially, if that political agenda wouldn't have even come close to addressing the murders of those innocent kids. That's not the time and it's certainly not proper to use such an event to push ineffective and useless agenda driven political measures. That dishonors the memory of the victims and their families.

I happen to sympathize and feel more genuine sorrow for the victims or such a tragedy than to try and politicize their emotional state of mind and use their tragedy for nothing more than cheap political purposes. You see, the difference between us is that I can see through "shameless smoke and mirrors" and although I try to give people the benefit of the doubt and take them at their word, I also can judge their actions to see if their actions really meet their rhetoric of if an alternative political purpose is at play.

Yea, I feel very bad for the families of Sandy Hook and can't imagine their pain. However, I try to demonstrate genuine character and empathy for the victims and their families and say nothing to exploit the situation instead of shamelessly advancing an ineffective political agenda at their expense.

crazyivan77

Dec 7, 2007
Are you really this stupid? I'm not defending suicide attackers, I'm defending Muslims. 452 out of 1.6 billion. There's a larger percentage of Christian pedophiles and you guys aren't crying about that.

A little perspective please.

A larger percentage of christian pedophiles? Did you come up with that after counting yourself?
As long as your a statistician now, there's a larger percentage of black gun violence than white gun violence, almost twice the rate.....yet you seem to only focus on the whiteys. Does that mean that blacks are more violent than whites? ... given your parallel between Christians and Muslims?

Who needs the self reflection?

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
A larger percentage of christian pedophiles? Did you come up with that after counting yourself?
As long as your a statistician now, there's a larger percentage of black gun violence than white gun violence, almost twice the rate.....yet you seem to only focus on the whiteys. Does that mean that blacks are more violent than whites? ... given your parallel between Christians and Muslims?

Who needs the self reflection?

Are you suggesting there are less than 452 Christian pedophiles in this country? Heck there may be that many Catholic Priests that fall under that category.

Allow me to spell out the point again because you continue to struggle. 452 out of 1,6 billion is a ridiculously small percentage. The only reason you guys freak out about it is because your right wing media cherry picked it and told you to freak out about it.

You guys never question anything they feed you.

crazyivan77

Dec 7, 2007
Are you suggesting there are less than 452 Christian pedophiles in this country? Heck there may be that many Catholic Priests that fall under that category.

Allow me to spell out the point again because you continue to struggle. 452 out of 1,6 billion is a ridiculously small percentage. The only reason you guys freak out about it is because your right wing media cherry picked it and told you to freak out about it.

You guys never question anything they feed you.

Stawman, PhD.

People that commit crimes with guns are a ridiculous small percentage of gun owners. Yet you advocate for gun control.

Can't have it both ways.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Stawman, PhD.

People that commit crimes with guns are a ridiculous small percentage of gun owners. Yet you advocate for gun control.

Can't have it both ways.

If you can get the number of gun injuries in the United States down to the level of injuries caused by suicidal Muslims, I'll agree we can back off on gun control.

Until then it's a silly comparison.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Stawman, PhD.

Can't have it both ways.

LOL Ivan. Go back to the top and read it all...... First it is Christian pedophiles (while making no mention of well documented Muslim pedophiles). Then it's on to suicides (why suicide is being compared to RADICAL ISLAM is quite odd, but.....). Then it's on to gun control... All in the name of defending the Muslim faith...

And NJ probably thinks it all makes sense.

And by the way, it's 453 now.

crazyivan77

Dec 7, 2007
If you can get the number of gun injuries in the United States down to the level of injuries caused by suicidal Muslims, I'll agree we can back off on gun control.

Violent crime is half of what it was in the 1970s. So, I guess whatever we're doing is working, sans gun control. Give it a few more years, as displayed by the below graphs, gun violence will approach Muslim extremism.

Violent_crime_rates_1973-2005.jpg

Terrorist violence, on the other hand has a different curve. Don't you like pretty pictures?

screen-shot-2015-01-10-at-6-29-01-pm.png

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

I don't think anybody cares if you agree with oppressive gun control attempts by a radical government or not. The US Constitution is on the side of LAW BIDING Gun Owners / Enthusiasts and is not open to debate. Toooooo bad for you.

The next Republican President will use his pen and paper to do away with everything that King Obama tied to do illegally. Most sane people can't want until this country is able to rid itself of the Obama cancer later this year.

crazyivan77

Dec 7, 2007
LOL Ivan. Go back to the top and read it all...... First it is Christian pedophiles (while making no mention of well documented Muslim pedophiles). Then it's on to suicides (why suicide is being compared to RADICAL ISLAM is quite odd, but.....). Then it's on to gun control... All in the name of defending the Muslim faith...

And NJ probably thinks it all makes sense.

And by the way, it's 453 now.

Thats a good point about Muslim pedophilia..... ISIS marries 11year old girls into sex slavery, throws gays off buildings.....but their boogey man is the christians...... logic and reason of libs.

This guy did a google trends search of pedophila-linked words..... guess where the results showed the largest hits.....you betcha.....MUSLIM countries!

11.png

Reactions: mtnlion

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Violent crime is half of what it was in the 1970s. So, I guess whatever we're doing is working, sans gun control. Give it a few more years, as displayed by the below graphs, gun violence will approach Muslim extremism.

Violent_crime_rates_1973-2005.jpg

Terrorist violence, on the other hand has a different curve. Don't you like pretty pictures?

screen-shot-2015-01-10-at-6-29-01-pm.png

Point stands. When you get gun violence numbers down to level of "suicidal Muslim attacks" we can talk.

Until then it remains a silly comparison.

Let's not lose sight of this stat. 452 Muslim suicidal attacks out 1.6 billion Muslims.

crazyivan77

Dec 7, 2007
Point stands. When you get gun violence numbers down to level of "suicidal Muslim attacks" we can talk.

Until then it remains a silly comparison.

Let's not lose sight of this stat. 452 Muslim suicidal attacks out 1.6 billion Muslims.

Captain Deflection strikes again.
No comment on Muslim pedophilia? You brought it up.
If we combine muslim pedophiles, those who stone women, those who throw gays off buildings, those who blow other people up, those who fly planes into buildings, those who shoot up christmas parties, and those who sell their daughters into sex slavery......whats the statistics, professor?

Squirrel! Christians!

image.jpg

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
If we combine muslim pedophiles, those who stone women, those who throw gays off buildings, those who blow other people up, those who fly planes into buildings, those who shoot up christmas parties, and those who sell their daughters into sex slavery......whats the statistics, professor?

Squirrel! Christians!

image.jpg

Yelling defection doesn't mean you didn't lose the argument. :)

That's seems to be your go to move when you are proven wrong. :)

(PS. I never brought up Muslim pedophilia)

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

Squirrel! Christians!

image.jpg

I may be wrong, but I honestly think either NJ likes to hear himself argue just to argue and piss you off or he is not that bright. I prefer to believe the former because nobody can be that dense.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I may be wrong, but I honestly think either NJ likes to hear himself argue just to argue and piss you off or he is not that bright. I prefer to believe the former because nobody can be that dense.

I hate to say it, but it's the latter. NJ really thinks he's "won".... That is a clear demonstration of living in a bubble.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001

Deflection! :)

...and yes I do have above average intelligence.

crazyivan77

Dec 7, 2007
Deflection! :)

...and yes I do have above average intelligence.

Here Lies NJPSU
His above average intelligence never shined through.

As he lied, deflected and lost the debate,
He always seemed to take the bait.

He died of liberal logic and hypocrisy,
Thinking his life would be saved by bureaucracy.

But in the end, deflection has a cost.
In his heart, he knew he had lost.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Here Lies NJPSU
His above average intelligence never shined through.

As he lied, deflected and lost the debate,
He always seemed to take the bait.

He died of liberal logic and hypocrisy,
Thinking his life would be saved by bureaucracy.

But in the end, deflection has a cost.
In his heart, he knew he had lost.

I was born to love you.
I was born to lick your face.
I was born to rub you.
But you were born to rub me first.

T J

May 29, 2001
Pedophilia is actively promoted by the Radical Left and Radical Islam.

Dr. John Money of Johns Hopkins University proclaims: “If I were to see the case of a boy aged ten or twelve who’s intensely erotically attracted toward a man in his twenties or thirties, if the relationship is genuinely totally mutual, and the bonding is genuinely totally mutual…then I would not call it pathological in any way.” (In view of his professional opinion, I wonder how many neighbors are courageous enough to arrange play-dates for their children at the Money residence.)

On August 17, 2011 a symposium sponsored by an association of mental health professionals called B4U-ACT took place in Baltimore, Md. The official brochure declared:

“This day long symposium will facilitate the exchange of ideas among researchers, scholars, mental health practitioners, and minor-attracted persons who have an interest in critical issues surrounding the entry for pedophilia in the Diagnostic Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) of the American Psychiatric Association.”

In plain English, this is a symposium whose goal is to facilitate the removal of Pedophilia from the American Psychiatric Societies official list of Mental Disorders (DSM).

B4U-ACT
has already coined a bland, innocuous, and inoffensive term to make the idea of child-sex more palatable: “minor-attracted persons.“ This phrase sounds almost pleasant, distinctly unlike those nasty and soon-to-be-politically-incorrect words like “pedophile” and “child molester.” (How does pedophobic grab you?)

Not surprisingly, the featured speaker is Dr. Fred Berlin of Johns Hopkins University, a colleague of Dr. John Money. Child advocate, Dr. Judith Reisman disclosed that the conference is part of a strategy to condition people into accepting pedophiles: “The first thing they do is to get the public to divest from thinking of what the offender does criminally, to thinking of his emotional state…to empathize and sympathize…You don’t change the nation in one fell swoop, you have to change it by conditioning.”

Although first published nearly two decades ago, a special issue of The Journal of Homosexuality called “Male Intergenerational Intimacy” edited by three prestigious scholars (all PhD’s) gives us a taste of what is to come:

“In contemporary Western society, intimate sexual relations between men and boys are considered as immoral…regardless of the emotional contexts in which they occur [not according to Joel Marks and Peter Singer!]…the current social climate makes it rather difficult to look at these relationships in an objective way…man-boy relationships are not uncommon. As in homosexuality, man-boy sexuality occurs and not seldom in a context in which both partners consent…in these relationships a diversity of feelings are or can be expressed: affection, attachment, desire, domination and submission…men who feel attracted to boys have to legitimize their feelings toward themselves as well as towards society.”

All we are missing now is a scholarly “scientific” study which informs us that we have finally isolated a “man-child attraction” gene! An old German expression comes to mind: “So fangt es immer an”- “It always starts in the same way.” What also comes to mind are the lyrics of an old protest song from the 60’s: “And you tell me over and over again my friend, you don’t believe we’re on the eve of destruction?”