ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting 2024 WR Peter Gonzalez commits, details decision

18/322/4 TDs as a sophomore. Missed Jr year due to knee injury. Probably underrated a touch.

Lowest Rivals rated player we have taken in 2024 so far. Lackluster offer sheet. I wonder how much 'sticking it to the pitters and Narduzzi" played into our offer.

Kid injured his leg, didn't play his junior year.

Why do you think they are desperate in July with multiple WRs trying to verbal right now?
Dotson broke his leg, had a plate, a hitch in his walk, ran. 4.7 and Kelly bailed on him. JF knows when someone is recovered. It makes no sense that they would be desperate.

Lowest Rivals rated player we have taken in 2024 so far. Lackluster offer sheet. I wonder how much 'sticking it to the pitters and Narduzzi" played into our offer.
NONE.

Franklin is 100% about assembling the roster that will win football games.

0% about any and all petty motives.

If Franklin and Hagans took a verbal from Gonzalez it is because they believe Gonzalez has very solid potential to help PSU win football games. Why would anyone, especially a PSU fan that has followed Franklin's tenure at PSU, believe otherwise?

Knuckle head post of the decade. His ratings will rise. Remember Luke Reynolds?
Yep, Hagans and Franklin reportedly had not accepted a commitment from Hornsby, a 247 composite 4 star from NJ, in order to wait for Gonzalez to commit.
Worked him out in camp. They saw what they wanted to see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT