ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting 2024 Southern Cal Academy SG Dominick Stewart commits to Penn State

Light on weight but that will be added, perhaps some in his Senior year and then after he arrives @ PSU. Sounds like the exact type of prospect Coach Rhoades teams are built on. Really good verbal.
I'm always skeptical about a West Coast kid coming to the Northeast. I just hope that he adjusts quickly to things like seeing snow probably for the first time in his life, and sticks it out through what probably will be some home sickness. His verbal may be a product of the Pac XII schools joining the Big 10.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
I'm always skeptical about a West Coast kid coming to the Northeast. I just hope that he adjusts quickly to things like seeing snow probably for the first time in his life, and sticks it out through what probably will be some home sickness. His verbal may be a product of the Pac XII schools joining the Big 10.
If he has ever been to the Lake Tahoe or NorCal in the winter, then he's probably experienced snow. Now, the consistent snow & cold of a State College winter? Nada.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
He's from Maryland, and is at a prep school on the West Coast for his senior year.

I'm always skeptical about a West Coast kid coming to the Northeast. I just hope that he adjusts quickly to things like seeing snow probably for the first time in his life and sticks it out through what probably will be some home sickness. His verbal may be a product of the Pac XII schools joining the Big 10.
Snow? In the LA area, kids see snow-capped mountains. You can go to the beach in the morning and then drive to those mtns to ski in the afternoon.
CA is a geographic heaven ruled by maniacs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT