ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Olympic Trials

Today is the day info is supposed to be released. Will PSWC and/or NLWC folks get an email?

Pre-Sale Emails:
  • PSU Wrestling Season Ticket Holders:
Monday, May 15 at 10 a.m. ET
  • Previous USA Wrestling Event Purchase:
Monday, May 15 at Noon ET
  • NLC Member:
Tuesday, May 16 at 10 a.m. ET
  • PSU Alumni:
Wednesday, May 17 at 10 a.m. ET
  • PSU Wrestling Season Ticket Waitlist:
Thursday, May 18 at 10 a.m. ET
I think that's all the pre-sales.

Last edited:
I believe tickets were 125 or 150 last time
Yeah--I'm betting it's pushing 2 bills now with the crazy inflation.

Last time PSWC members got access the same time season ticket holders did--Anyone know if that will happen as well?

Reactions: Str8DBLz
I have many friends and relatives in the area still. So no lodging needed. But I have to wait to buy since I'm none of the below. Maybe I'll get my cousin to get since he is a season ticket holder.

• PSU Wrestling Season Ticket Holders:
  • Previous USA Wrestling Event Purchase:
  • NLC Member:
  • PSU Alumni:
  • PSU Wrestling Season Ticket Waitlist:

Reactions: diggerpup
I qualify to apply on the 15th (had tickets for 2020), the 16th (NLC member) and the 17th (Alumni Association). I’ll be in Cancun next week for vacation, already have phone alarm set for the 15th).

So special preference for NLC members? Dare I say that sounds like they are in the “Inner Circle”. Maybe they can create a special message board?
I don't think there's any minimum donation to become a NLC Member. I'm pretty sure $50/yr will do. One just doesn't accumulate points quickly that way. Still, simply being a NLC member comes with the perk of certain pre-sales.

So special preference for NLC members? Dare I say that sounds like they are in the “Inner Circle”. Maybe they can create a special message board?
Special preference? They are 3rd on the list. Season ticket holders are first and there are thousands of those and each can get up to 8 tickets. That should take up at least half of the tickets.

I have to look.... got some seemingly special seating... or so I thought... I know I paid extra and may have received parking with it.. not that I need parking..

Reactions: Str8DBLz
Anyone have thoughts on seating? Never been to arena. Will there be seating to buy in a box or just lower bowl? I should be able to buy tomorrow I think since we were in Fort worth but if not I'm a NLWC member. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I had vip also.
In the email from them it said no vip and different pricing than last time.
No guarantee that we would even get similar tickets

Reactions: a_mshaffer
I have the email and code but you can't even see seats available yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT