Votes: 24 50.0%
  • amattaro - 'Why - Winning #11* - is great....' Mona edition

Votes: 24 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

backdrft76

Gold Member
Sep 7, 2012
EDIT - The official poll closed at 8 am Eastern on Dec 23. I forgot to set that up when the poll was created. My bad. amattaro officially had 1 vote more than slush at the time the poll ended. Both were worthy of POTY however as indicated by the even number of votes.

After 53 voters cast their votes in the Semi-Finals, the votes are in! And here are this years finalists. These 2 posts were neck and neck in the Semi-Finals. So be sure to cast your vote to see who wins this year's "Post of the Year"!

slushead - 'It's IOWA WEEK!! 2023 Edition'
amattaro - 'Why - Winning #11* - is great....' - Mona edition

The winner will be evident in this thread when the poll officially closes 7 days from now.

Good luck to both @slushhead and @amattaro. And thank you to each and everyone here for their witty, creative, and oftentimes funny posts throughout the year. Keep 'em coming! It's been another FUN year!

Last edited:
I vote for Iowa!

It’s hilarious that you continue to think it’s a dunk to point out the unlimited ridiculousness of Iowa wrestling, and more to the point the posters at HR/GIA and how much material they provide for reflexive mockery.

Of course many of the funniest posts on this wrestling board will be about one of the unintentionally funniest wrestling fan bases around. Most good humor is steeped in a bit of denigration. It’s not our fault you guys make it so easy.

But thank you for your service and the unlimited material.

It’s hilarious that you continue to think it’s a dunk to point out the unlimited ridiculousness of Iowa wrestling, and more to the point the posters at HR/GIA and how much material they provide for reflexive mockery.

Of course many of the funniest posts on this wrestling board will be about one of the unintentionally funniest wrestling fan bases around. Most good humor is steeped in a bit of denigration. It’s not our fault you guys make it so easy.

But thank you for your service and the unlimited material.
I love Iowa East

Don’t bring Rutgers into this mess.
BOOM!!!!!
red white and blue wow GIF by Bomb Pop

Congratulations to @amattaro for creating his Mona Lisa hilarity this year and winning Post of the Year! It managed to slip past @slushhead's Iowa Week masterpiece in the final days of voting and by the slimmest of margins. So many fun posts this year made it another fun year. Thanks to all. Please try to remember to tag me in the future if you see something POTY worthy...I've ceased clicking on our friend Ironburd's thread and am sure I'll miss something good.

Once again, here is this year's Post of the Year: 'Why - Winning #11* - is great....' - Mona edition

Anyone care to share our pride and joy on GIA just in time for the holidays and spread some holiday cheer?

EDIT - The official poll closed at 8 am Eastern this morning. I forgot to set that up when the poll was created 7 days ago. My bad. amattaro officially had 1 vote more than slush at the time the poll ended.

Last edited:
Congratulations to @amattaro for creating his Mona Lisa hilarity this year and winning Post of the Year! It managed to slip past @slushhead's Iowa Week masterpiece in the final days of voting and by the slimmest of margins. So many fun posts this year made it another fun year.

Here is this year's Post of the Year once again: 'Why - Winning #11* - is great....' - Mona edition

Anyone care to share our pride and joy on GIA just in time for the holidays?
It’s too bad it didn’t end in a tie, they were both great.

Congratulations to @amattaro for creating his Mona Lisa hilarity this year and winning Post of the Year! It managed to slip past @slushhead's Iowa Week masterpiece in the final days of voting and by the slimmest of margins. So many fun posts this year made it another fun year. Thanks to all. Please try to remember to tag me in the future if you see something POTY worthy...I've ceased clicking on our friend Ironburd's thread and am sure I'll miss something good.

Once again, here is this year's Post of the Year: 'Why - Winning #11* - is great....' - Mona edition

Anyone care to share our pride and joy on GIA just in time for the holidays and spread some holiday cheer?
Do you want me to send him something from the KYPSW prize closet?

• Haha
Reactions: backdrft76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT