Would be dake v taylor 2.0
Modern day vision quest
Rights a wrong
Sticks it to Goodall
Matter to 10
Nj.com still sucks

#justdoit
Is it just one year though?

For the varsity team obviously. But to Suriano: it looks like he's serious about freestyle, so will he want to change RTCs anytime between 2022 and the 2024 Olympic Team Trials?

If he comes back, let's go ahead and tell Nate Tomasello now that he's persona non grata at Lorenzo.

Is it just one year though?

For the varsity team obviously. But to Suriano: it looks like he's serious about freestyle, so will he want to change RTCs anytime between 2022 and the 2024 Olympic Team Trials?

If he comes back, let's go ahead and tell Nate Tomasello now that he's persona non grata at Lorenzo.
I actually always felt TG could be the major potential roadblock to Suriano returning. Gilman has meant the world to NLWC and PSU, to marginalize him for a mercenary who's spurned us previously seems to go against Cael's values. That being said, maybe the egos can be handled.

I actually always felt TG could be the major potential roadblock to Suriano returning. Gilman has meant the world to NLWC and PSU, to marginalize him for a mercenary who's spurned us previously seems to go against Cael's values. That being said, maybe the egos can be handled.
Not a big deal this year. Gillman keeps 57 and nails goes 61. They become partners practice partners, which would create epic fodder. Gillman trains with nails to take out Spencer.

Plus the OTT is 3 years away. No way nails is hanging with the NLWC that long.

Kid is a rambling man. Use the merc, win the title and move on with RH and GS.

giphy.gif

I highly doubt Nick S returns to PSU but he appeared to be on good terms with PSU wrestlers after winning his title for Rutgers. Just an observation. 🤔

I dislike Iowa a helluva lot more than I do Nick. If it did happen and I doubt it will, I'd love him to help shut up Hawkeye fans for another ten years or so...

And yes...I know I'm petty and juvenile when it comes to the University of Iowa. I blame their fans for that.. lol
JST, get some self confidence. We here on the board, your posting family, know you can be juvenile without the help of the Iowa fans. You can do it! Try man, Try. :rolleyes:

Though he'd be great addition, in terms of talent, to any team, not sure he would fit into the PS culture of gratefulness and having fun wrestling . Pretty intense , self focused kid.
Culture and Clubhouse, does anyone think he would add anything positive to our team’s culture and clubhouse.

Not sure if this new news but I saw Austin Boone signed with Okie State. Apparently he must going 133 next year.😂 I wish him the best regardless of what weight he ends up.

Come on man... back with Cael? No way. Dude is all about me. But a nice fit at 125 and a lot of NIL $$$ awaits though. He can workout at Nickals MMA Gym, too.
Yeah, I don't think people recall just how acrimonious that parting was. Couples that get divorced with the help of lawyers rarely remarry, for good reason.

You do you. Sadly I like all caps. Easier for these old tired eyes to see…
well when someone pisses me off will all caps them like that clown talking politics on here!! I do like all caps as well and you can see I hate all that correct english crap!!Someone did mention my all caps and they were mad so I told them it was for them in case they were blind!!

Reactions: johnstownsteel
well actually sometimes the cap is on when I start, to late then so I just keep it on I am old!!

although I do get a good laugh when some people get pissy when I am all caps oh well that makes my day!!
THE ONLY THING THAT DRIVES ME CRAZIER THAN ALL CAPS IS WHEN PEOPLE QUOTE THEIR OWN POST!!!
giphy.gif

Suriano is going to be in Blue and White next year. I sort of wish it weren’t true…but just think of the schadenfreude reading HR

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT