ADVERTISEMENT

2021-2023 Transfer Portal news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else get the feeling Mineo is trolling Iowa fans (and us to a lesser extent)? We know Dean was on campus yesterday, so maybe that's all this tweet means.

Note the key missing word: "committed."

And he's the only person to say even this much. Nothing from the Deans, Willie, Earl, Intermat, Flo, TOM, etc.

maybe AB wants a year off to relax, train and get ahead on his studies.

Then it would be a battle the next year at either 184 or 197.

cant wait to hear the skinny from Cael and then tHR fall out will be tasty.....

Hey, I'll take this all day. That's a clear downgrade lol.

Of all the names of "potential" transfers coming to PSU, Max Dean IMO would appear to be the least worrisome for us Hawkeye fans.

Speaking of which, weren’t we asked to be patient as we wait for Spencer news? News about his move back to Pennsylvania? If he moves back with no eligibility left, that would not be big news.
Even if there are no team NCAA implications ... Spencer signing with NLWC right after graduating Iowa would be considered HUGE news haha.

That being said, he's definitely all in on being coached by TnT long term at HWC.

Reactions: Dogwelder
I'm curious, what's the most worrisome one ;)

Not sure if it was anything except for internet speculation due to their interactions at Nationals, but David Carr to PSU was the one that scared me the most.
Griffith(if 165) would be close behind Carr on the worry scale.

Of all the names of "potential" transfers coming to PSU, Max Dean IMO would appear to be the least worrisome for us Hawkeye fans.
I still dont subscribe to this transfer...but....if it happens mark it down that if AB shirts and Dean wins a title that your board will go all ape shit. It wont be that Cael can coach a kid up, but that he was already a great talent, blah blah blah....you know it. The cast of clowns over there will go nuts with conspiracy theories, lies and BS.

It will be fantastic and awful entertainment

Not sure if it was anything except for internet speculation due to their interactions at Nationals, but David Carr to PSU was the one that scared me the most.
Griffith(if 165) would be close behind Carr on the worry scale.
David Carr to PSU is like the boogeyman, you know it's fake but the thought of it being real is scary isn't it? :)

An yes, a journalist from the... looks at bio... Ackley Journal.... the paper for Ackley, IA population 1,600.

This guy’s readership is probably lower than this post’s.

An yes, a journalist from the... looks at bio... Ackley Journal.... the paper for Ackley, IA population 1,600.

This guy’s readership is probably lower than this post’s.
Oh, I know it’s a small town. The big difference is that in Pa the press generally hates its own teams - what I would have given for some homers in 1994

Excellent. He can then get that starting spot by beating either Dean or Brooks.
Brooks (regardless of Dean) to 97 to displace Beard? Not that Brooks can't beat Beard, but I am glad some of you are not part of the coaching staff. Sheeshh...

Last edited:
Oh, I know it’s a small town. The big difference is that in Pa the press generally hates its own teams - what I would have given for some homers in 1994
I’m honestly just curious how you found that guy? Like I read every Iowa wrestling article I can find and have never heard of him.

Reactions: jtothemfp
I’m honestly just curious how you found that guy? Like I read every Iowa wrestling article I can find and have never heard of him.
He's pretty vocal on twitter and appears in mentions a ton that doesn't concern him (though I guess that's what Twitter is for) He was in Mineo's tweet about Max to PSU saying how all these transfers are bad for the sport. You have to see why that looks very hypocritical from a Hawkeye fan right? He also further accused PSU of cheating and when someone asked him to prove it, his comeback was "prove it doesn't happen"

Granted, there will be poor representations of all fanbases on twitter always. I can tell you don't want to claim him.

Brooks (regardless of Dean) to 97 to displace Beard? Not that Brooks can't beat Beard, but I am glad some of you are not part of the coaching staff. Sheeshh...
Well then, I would suppose that means Dean will wrestle off with Beard for 197.

He's pretty vocal on twitter and appears in mentions a ton that doesn't concern him (though I guess that's what Twitter is for) He was in Mineo's tweet about Max to PSU saying how all these transfers are bad for the sport. You have to see why that looks very hypocritical from a Hawkeye fan right? He also further accused PSU of cheating and when someone asked him to prove it, his comeback was "prove it doesn't happen"

Granted, there will be poor representations of all fanbases on twitter always. I can tell you don't want to claim him.

Honestly I had just never heard of him and I’m active on Twitter and social media but admittedly don’t read replies to tweets very often.

I also don’t claim any Iowa fans. People are their own persons and it’s silly to think that because you root for the same sports team you need to look out for each other or whatever. That guy is clearly a clown and should be treated as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT