ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Penn State "Hells Bells"

Barkley just has another sense. You see it on some of those runs where he does a little something at just the right moment when no normal human being would think they need to and he's gone.

Barkley just has another sense. You see it on some of those runs where he does a little something at just the right moment when no normal human being would think they need to and he's gone.
He's a once in a generation athlete- you can't expect to see such a combination of speed, power, and quickness very often. I think he's already in Hershel Walker/Bo Jackson territory - and maybe better.

Reactions: grinagrin
Really gets you excited about the up coming season and the weapons we have.

There are other guys on that video besides Barkley.

;)

Good point...marcus Allen is a stud and that play by bell in the championship game is every bit as athletic as anything I have seen from Barkley

Nothing gets by me. (Not even Barkley.)
301.jpg

Reactions: T J
He's a once in a generation athlete- you can't expect to see such a combination of speed, power, and quickness very often. I think he's already in Hershel Walker/Bo Jackson territory - and maybe better.
I think he is closest thing to Barry Sanders I have seen. It is like he is in a video game with the cuts and jumps when being dove at from behind. Going to be fun year!

Great Video! After watching that, anything less than the Heisman for Barkley and the Natty for the team will be a disappointment! We are!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT