ADVERTISEMENT

20 Patients were abused in the 29 months after MSU, FBI notified he was abusing gymnasts

Just saw the MSU story on the local news crawl in Austin - first time I’ve seen it on local news.

Lou Anna - it ain’t going away. Start preparing your resignation baby
I want charges brought up on Lou Grant Simon. Felonies. Lots of them. Send SPM out to East Lansing and lets get this rolling.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
And that's why people think you are.

I'm not a "JoeBot" - I'm a professional in this field and I'm telling you that you are wrong - i'm not giving you an opinion, I'm telling you that you are wrooonnngggg
If you can’t agree that MM told Paterno about CSA, then you are wrong from the start.

If you can’t agree that MM told Paterno about CSA, then you are wrong from the start.

I don’t have to “agree” with anything

It has nothing to do with that - I’m just telling you that you are wrong, your statements are strife with an agenda and you bring no value whatsoever in the battle against CSA - you are so focused on the shiny object (Joe) that you bring a perspective that hinders the protection of children

None of that changes the indisputable fact that Joe testified that MM told him what he believed was CSA.

And for those of you that have Jizz on Ignore he said this: None of that changes the indisputable fact that Joe testified that MM told him what he believed was CSA.

Actually that is incorrect. You have been beating this dead horse about Joe and what he testified to.
I won't bore everyone with why you are WRONG.

So, Riddle Me This JizzMan - How does a guy who can so easily unzip his pants, spank off, and expose himself to random women - including a 60-something woman named Kay, who was HORRIFIED when THAT image came across her cell phone - explain that he saw child sexual abuse, when all testimony was that whatever he "saw" was indirect and around the corner?

Bonus Points if you can explain that since Mike lied at least FOUR times under oath to the "Rudy" story - why we are to believe his story about what he told Joe?

Triple Bonus Points if you can explain that since Mike lied about Greg Schiano- why we are to believe his story about what he told Joe?

A Gold Star if you can explain that since Mike was capable of Time Travel on the night of February 9th, 2001 - whey are we to believe his story about what he told Joe?

The indisputable fact is that Mike has a problem with truth and that the local community thinks Mike has a serious um..."problem" south of the equator.

And that's why people think you are.

I'm not a "JoeBot" - I'm a professional in this field and I'm telling you that you are wrong - i'm not giving you an opinion, I'm telling you that you are wrooonnngggg

He doesn’t want to hear it unless you say that Joe is to blame for kids being preyed upon by Sandusky.

Reactions: colt21
The sickening and very sad aspect of all this is that no one wanted to learn the right lesson after the Sandusky scandal. It became all about punishing Paterno and PSU, when it should have been about educating the nation about how pedophiles operate and what we can do to better protect children. Instead it was a story about a non-existent coverup, all in the effort to boost ratings and clicks. The whole Sandusky case is "fake news," at least in the way it was reported.

So after sensationalizing a non-existent cover up and not learning a damn thing as a country, kids are just as unsafe as ever.

Nice job "journalists." Hope you feel very good about yourselves. You had an opportunity to tell the story properly and actually help people, and you chose not to. You're just as guilty as Sandusky for every kid who is abused by one of these predators going forward. And, oh yeah, our own BOT can be lumped in with them as well.

I cannot say much about either case. I will say I agree with you. The problem with the PSU case, is that right or wrong, the children part was played up. "Nobody" likes a pedophile. Of course that includes PSU fans. This put PSU fans between a rock and a hard place. If you defend a fine University, you are labeled as an enabler. Very unfortunate and unfair.

Digressing for a moment, What is puzzling to me is that there wasn't near the outrage over Sandyhook where children were murdered in cold blood. Hardly a wimper.

I cannot say much about either case. I will say I agree with you. The problem with the PSU case, is that right or wrong, the children part was played up. "Nobody" likes a pedophile. Of course that includes PSU fans. This put PSU fans between a rock and a hard place. If you defend a fine University, you are labeled as an enabler. Very unfortunate and unfair.

Digressing for a moment, What is puzzling to me is that there wasn't near the outrage over Sandyhook where children were murdered in cold blood. Hardly a wimper.

You remember Sandy Hook far differently than I do. But it is, of course, a totally different situation. It was a singular situation that played out in one day by a kid who had a history of mental instability. He wasn't a predator that hid in plain sight from society for 20 years.

Reactions: royboy
You remember Sandy Hook far differently than I do. But it is, of course, a totally different situation. It was a singular situation that played out in one day by a kid who had a history of mental instability. He wasn't a predator that hid in plain sight from society for 20 years.
What I did a poor job of explaining was there was outrage because Sandusky preyed upon children. At Sandyhook children were murdered. No conversations about how to protect children at school got off of the ground due to others being fearful of losing gun rights. I just found it odd because the alleged outrage in both cases was over the safety of children.

Anyway, many cases are much more complex than most of us want to admit. Most of us are too lazy to look into facts. We just run with whatever narrative is put before us. Hopefully Doctors like the one mentioned in the OP will be prevented from doing this in the future.

BTW could have been that the midwest just got less coverage of Sandy hook.

Peace!

The question still arises whether the perpetrator of an awful incident like Sandy Hook "hid in plain sight". Thus, people ask, afterwards, whether they missed something, should they have acted on that one suspicious encounter, etc. As you stated, the person at Sandy Hook had a history of mental instability. I don't remember the details, but how well was that appreciated and understood? Were signs missed? Did someone fail to do their job in their encounters with that individual? It is fair to ask these questions objectively.

Reactions: STPGopherfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT