ADVERTISEMENT

12/18/19 Early Signing Day Thread

I like the height of our wide receivers in this class, and across the lines and linebackers we have really good size. These kids will add a lot of depth to their respective positions very quickly. And some years in the weight room may turn them into NFL ready players. Good strategic recruiting IMHO.

I like the height of our wide receivers in this class, and across the lines and linebackers we have really good size. These kids will add a lot of depth to their respective positions very quickly. And some years in the weight room may turn them into NFL ready players. Good strategic recruiting IMHO.

No one likes an optimist.

;)

What does this mean?

A verbal that is having second thoughts ("not committed like previously thought") or a kid not on the radar ("not one of our verbals who might want to sign")?
I'm thinking a kid that wasn't verbaled asking if there's still room?

Reactions: PSU Soupy
I took it to mean a kid who verbaled to PSU is having second thoughts on the day before NLI. Can't imagine CJF would talk about another team's verbals.
What if the kid wasn't verbaled to another team?

It's great to see the verbals coming in as expected. I'm sure Franklin has fielded questions from some of the recruits about the offensive coordinator position, and the fact that they are still signing on would indicate that they like whatever they are hearing. Obviously these kids aren't in it for just one coach.

Reactions: Indian rocks rich
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT