ADVERTISEMENT

10 years ago vs Illinois, Joe Paterno becomes the winningest coach in NCAA history. #409

What do we think about the chances of some kind of acknowledgement on Saturday? Linger on a video segment of him after winning 409?
Was it even mentioned today? F**k the leadership at this university…sorry-ass pieces of shit! I guess karma got the feckless leaders today. I saw Barron riding his little golf cart after the game…almost chased him down and verbally bitch-slapped him. Sadly, he was moving a little too fast.

Reactions: 91Joe95
It's been a long time since I posted. Today Illinois got that win they missed 10 years ago. Sort of appropriate given the theme of Homecoming and no one at the University having the Balls to right the egregious wrong they did to an icon. I tweeted today that because of the theme "Generations of Greatness", I suggested a nod be given to JVP. Not a statue or a field....a nod. I was told to grow up, move on, etc. by someone who ends every tweet with #WeAre. I'm not as emotionally invested in Penn State football as I once was, and I'm even less interested when I hear that Franklin needs more every year and then see a performance like today. I was there for Joe's first and last games, have been a season ticket holder since 2005 and I may just take the advice to move on this year. In good conscience, I'm tired of supporting an organization that refuses to do the right thing.

It's great to see you again OL! Hopefully you make it over to the new board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT