ADVERTISEMENT

10 Hardest Schedules 2019

The Spitters always say they have the hardest schedule - don't see it though.

I've seen lists that had Pitt's schedule strength as top 5 this year, based in no small part on their OOC schedule. They played PSU, ND, UCF, Syracuse (not their usual push-over selves), Clemson, Miami. I hate Pitt as much as the next guy, but it's hard to dog on their schedule this year.

As I read through those schedules, I wasn't particularly impressed. This guy thinks all these PAC10 teams have tough schedules playing each other and maybe one or 2 average to tough out of conference teams? I don't see it.

As I read through those schedules, I wasn't particularly impressed. This guy thinks all these PAC10 teams have tough schedules playing each other and maybe one or 2 average to tough out of conference teams? I don't see it.

Does it really matter who has the toughest schedule??? USC got royally screwed last year so they could let in two SEC teams. This year, Notre Dame got in over a more deserving opponent (Ohio State) without having to face Clemson like they should be forced to do in the ACC Championship Game. Alabama only had to play nine P-5 schools.

In all honesty, I'm all for our having our Champ being obligated to go nowhere but the Rose Bowl so we all know what the crap we are playing for, and have the Rose Bowl Champ be eligible to be selected as the "Plus One" representative for the National Championship Game if they are undefeated or deemed good enough. Then, guys like Gary would HAVE to play in the Rose Bowl if Michigan qualified, or else be scared forever with costing his team a shot at a possible National Championship.

I don’t see any team in the pac ten having hard schedules but there they are!

Can't argue with #1 Stanford ... 11 P5 opponents and the best G5 team (UCF) makes for a damn hard time. Even with Bama, UGA, LSU and UF, I'm not sure how Auburn makes #4 with Tulane, Kent State and Samford.

The Spitters always say they have the hardest schedule - don't see it though.
The pitters could play three OOC games against the New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints, and LA Rams and still have a weak overall schedule because they play in the cupcake ACC Coastal.

Reactions: john4psu
The pitters could play three OOC games against the New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints, and LA Rams and still have a weak overall schedule because they play in the cupcake ACC Coastal.

They're just too dense and full of themselves in the Almost Competitive Conference to realize that.

Reactions: LemonEars
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT