ADVERTISEMENT

10/16 College football games thread

Iowa's offense is so bad it's comical. Wisconsin's Defense is #2 in the nation behind only UGa.... Iowa is going to be lucky to get to 100 yards on Wisconsin, let alone score.

My day is almost complete. PSU apparently got upset by Bye, but Iowa lost....not just lost....got exposed for the fraud they were.

Watching Georgia dominate another ranked team on both offensive and defensive lines.

Alabama may be in trouble.

Reactions: mn78psu83
We lost to Iowa, we lost Mustipher, and we lost Clifford for a bit. I'm glad to see Iowa lose but I don't think we got the last laugh.
Maybe not the last laugh....but Karma can be a bitch....and this one just felt really good!!

Reactions: bdroc
Iowa's offense is so bad it's comical. Wisconsin's Defense is #2 in the nation behind only UGa.... Iowa is going to be lucky to get to 100 yards on Wisconsin, let alone score.
Don't get carried away. Iowa had 305 yds of offense against PSU. But I agree Wisconsin could give them a game.

Alright guys. Let's retail this thread. Bama only winning 7-3 over Miss St...

Kidding. Roast those ba$tards. They stayed here whining about a win for 5 days until Tom dropped the hammer.

Apparently the Iowa coaches and fans put all their eggs in the Penn State basket seeing how that was their only big game of the season. Put all that energy into one game plan and booing one specific team. Someone should have told them the season doesn't end after the Penn State game.
Then again, just maybe it does!

Reactions: NittPicker
Ole Miss hopefully can close the deal on UTenn. It’s always great to see those dumb hill jack fans lose their minds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT