ADVERTISEMENT

10/16 College football games thread

Hah, Iowa - bye bye #2...for all of Penn State...Booooo...............Hoooo.

Tuddy Purdue 24-7

66250415.jpg

Contemplating drinking for the first time since college in the early 80's drinking a Boilermaker. Hopefully it remains just a thought.

They will call that fumble another great iowa turnover lol. Like Cliffords basic punt into the end zone.
Go Purdue!!! If we only could have had a game plan for the second string qb. More important, Franklin should have punted on that fourth down because iowa can’t drive the length of the field. Their offense sucks

Reactions: psu00
For all the douche Iowa fans that said we don't know what would have happened if Cliff didn't get hurt (PSU scored 17 points and had just under 200 yards of offense in the 18 minutes Cliff played) and their offense isn't as bad as the stats say..... ummmmm, yes we do and yes they are.

I have to confess that I always liked Iowa, mainly because Ferentz and a bunch of PA kids have played there. After last week's display of poor sportsmanship by the fans and coaching staff, I hold them on a level formerly reserved for Ohio State...lower than whale sh!t at the bottom of the ocean.

We showed everyone how to beat Iowa. Rely on a good passing game and keep them off balance. Purdue has controlled the clock through the air. When we were challenged with injuries, we failed to respond. We play them again in 2023, just as the number one 2022 class gets to their second year in State College. I hope we lay 50 on them.

I believe you. I just don't understand that if the pylon is OOB.
If you hit the pylon diving for a td with the ball, it’s a touchdown, pylon is still out of bounds, right? It’s just the rule.
It hits pylon, it’s end zone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT