ADVERTISEMENT

10/16 College football games thread

Yellow bus riders carving up VT and their lame duck coach. 7-0 start of 2nd. I can't see Fuente surviving this season

Georgia QB fumbles the ball 15 yards down field on what looked like it may have been a pas, no whistle blown, UK player sits on the ground and doesn’t bother to grab the ball, Georgia recovers to set up 3rd and 4. Absurd.

Iowa’s best defense is the Purdue QB overthrowing wide open receivers.

Georgia QB fumbles the ball 15 yards down field on what looked like it may have been a pas, no whistle blown, UK player sits on the ground and doesn’t bother to grab the ball, Georgia recovers to set up 3rd and 4. Absurd.
Agreed, totally absurd. I can't believe UK didn't fall on the ball. They basically handed UGA 7 points.

Iowa with a TD….I don’t see Purdue pulling the upset, their defense is not good.

Penn State transfer C.J. Holmes on the field for Kent State vs Western Michigan. Kent State pass defense being used! 3 pass int calls this drive alone. Holmes with a dropped INT and a pass int.
WMU 23 KSU 14
EspnU

Just when I thought it couldn't be done... Iowa has went and appears to be running a hurry up speed that.might end up costing them a penalty for not allowing the D to get set.

Good God.

Purdue on the move again.

Iowa’s pass defense is just not that good. IA is the worst second ranked team I have ever seen in over 50 years of watching CFB.

Hahaha. You have nothing to worry about as I doubt they find one today. Never seen that kid play before, but damn he is bad.
I read somewhere that he got banged up against Notre Dame last week, so I wonder if the two are related. Didn’t see him play before this week so not sure how he normally plays.

Normally I like a team that beats PSU to win, but not this time. Go Purdue! They get the ball to start the 2nd half. Put up another score and things will be very interesting.

Iowa winning or not winning shouldn’t impact us with our remaining schedule. Win out and we are in. Drop one or more and it’s irrelevant we’re out anyway.

Boiler up.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT