ADVERTISEMENT

“Penn State student team earns top prize in national consulting competition”

Awesome. Who knew PSU would lead the nation in delaying, increasing scope, over billing and pretending you are an expert when you have no clue?

consult.jpg

I see jobs at McKinsey in their futures - god help all of working stiffs.

I see jobs at McKinsey in their futures - god help all of working stiffs.
One of the richest guys I know worked for them. Has a nice $4 million dollar house . I never even heard of the company before him. I've seen it in the news lately as it offered some very controversial advice. For instance, they advised Cuomo on his nursing home death strategy.

One of the richest guys I know worked for them. Has a nice $4 million dollar house . I never even heard of the company before him. I've seen it in the news lately as it offered some very controversial advice. For instance, they advised Cuomo on his nursing home death strategy.

No, McKinsey did not advise Cuomo on how to handle nursing home patients during the Covid pandemic. They simply, for a handsome fee, concocted a report minimizing the number of deaths that resulted from decisions he made. Even if they had been involved up front, it pales by comparison to their role in advsing Purdue Pharma on how to market OxyContin.

3 PSU kids were awarded the Goldwater Scholarship on Friday. No article yet. Science bah humbug.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT