ADVERTISEMENT

“Penn State contributes $11.6 billion to PA economy”

Ah yes, higher education. The only industry that hasn't been expected to cut its budgets and still cries and complains it doesn't get enough handouts from the government instead of just finding ways to lower costs and tuition organically.

Last edited:
Ah yes, higher education. The only industry that hasn't been expected to cut its budgets and still cries and complains it doesn't get enough handouts from the government instead of just finding ways to lower costs and tuition organically.
I see an opening here for Fairgambit Worldwide Enterprises to move into the education field. We are the world leader in poor quality/high priced products, and educating college students is just another product. The best part is that this board provides a broad range of talent in all fields and, for the right price, I can make any one of you a professor or even a dean! If you are interested, have your people call my people. :)

I see an opening here for Fairgambit Worldwide Enterprises to move into the education field. We are the world leader in poor quality/high priced products, and educating college students is just another product. The best part is that this board provides a broad range of talent in all fields and, for the right price, I can make any one of you a professor or even a dean! If you are interested, have your people call my people. :)

What's your number? From time to time, I contemplate retirement. The way I see it, becoming a university president may be an opportunity to provide me a level of income that will allow me to live in the style to which I've become accustomed without making too many demands on my time and intellect.:)

Reactions: fairgambit
What's your number? From time to time, I contemplate retirement. The way I see it, becoming a university president may be an opportunity to provide me a level of income that will allow me to live in the style to which I've become accustomed without making too many demands on my time and intellect.:)

Art, I have no doubt you would be a terrific university president, although such a lofty office would come at a very high price. I cannot be more specific on this board. My people will call your people. :)

I don't have any people. Does Fairgambit Worldwide Enterprises have a staffing division where I can hire some incompetent people at astronomical salaries?

Please take this opportunity to remember that academics are smarter than the rest of us.

I don't have any people. Does Fairgambit Worldwide Enterprises have a staffing division where I can hire some incompetent people at astronomical salaries?

You don't have people? Really? :confused: I though everyone had people.
Alas, I am sorry to say FWE does not have a "people" division, but I must admit the idea intrigues me. I will have my people call you directly and consider offering you a position as head of our newly formed People Division. :)

In this field, you don't stand a chance.

Alas, I am sorry to say FWE does not have a "people" division, but I must admit the idea intrigues me. I will have my people call you directly and consider offering you a position as head of our newly formed People Division. :)

There is always room in any field for someone who is willing to charge more for poor quality. ;)

636485942558179156-Simon.jpg

I need people too.

And people who need people are the luckiest people in the world.

You can include governments and politicians.

Here is my video resume. Can I be a Chancellor?

7302.gif

This was my mentor.

Ahhh...I can see the ivy covered walls of Fairgambit University. A tranquil campus with wide expanses of green grass, stately elm trees and buxom coeds sunning themselves while earnest young scholars stroll to their next seminar.

Just want you to know that I seek appointment as Dean of Engineering, placing my name before the esteemed professor step.eng69.

What time is the panty raid tonight?

May I suggest that Fairgambit Worldwide move to acquire Winston University? WU is a very successful 4 year institution located in Colorado. Billy Crystal spoke highly of it years ago on network television. WU's guiding principles closely resemble those of FWE, and would no doubt be a good fit.
Winston U.

May I suggest that Fairgambit Worldwide move to acquire Winston University? WU is a very successful 4 year institution located in Colorado. Billy Crystal spoke highly of it years ago on network television. WU's guiding principles closely resemble those of FWE, and would no doubt be a good fit.
Winston U.
Thanks for the tip. My people will look into it.;)

The Redfaced Barron will go down as one of the worst PS presidents ever. The guy is worthless, which is exactly why the BoT picked him.

Who are your people? Diane and Liz?

I am not at liberty to say Bob. Because of the sensitive nature of their work, my people all wish to remain anonymous. However, I am able to show the exclusive photo below. It is one of my people calling one of the people representing our supplier in Tibet. Notice the quality cell phone she is using. Nothing is too good for my people.:)

woman-bag-head.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT