ADVERTISEMENT

Zain withdrawal

STAND with PRIDE

Sep 9, 2018
with the 3 relatively new guys surrounding Zains weight I was really hoping his brutal ride and turn series would start to appear. I will sure miss it if one our guys doesnt pick up on it.

Maybe someone on here would know more about them promoting matches that won't actually happen. I'll be willing to take the chance and buy it. From the lineups there's enough good matches that should be well worth the money.

Reactions: howellandcompany
Maybe someone on here would know more about them promoting matches that won't actually happen. I'll be willing to take the chance and buy it. From the lineups there's enough good matches that should be well worth the money.

Happens on UFC all the time.

Outside of Zain-JO and Clark-Ramos (only because it's in IA), I'm not all that interested in most matchups. I feel like we've already seen many, and others aren't eye-catching.

Hope it succeeds, though. I'll probably buy.

with the 3 relatively new guys surrounding Zains weight I was really hoping his brutal ride and turn series would start to appear. I will sure miss it if one our guys doesnt pick up on it.
Others have used the bow and arrow before (Morgan McIntosh very effectively), and others will use it again.

But the likelihood of someone being that good with that move and that good with so many other punishing moves: power half, side headlock, hammerlock/claw tilt ...

Plus Zain broke the stereotype about leg riders -- he could ride and score equally well without legs in.

Zain is an all-timer, and those guys don't grow on trees (even if it seems that way).

Yeah, and Zain had the Clark Kent thing going on, too. By day, mild-mannered, clean cut college student. When the lights went on...beast!

0409_WrestlingBanquet2

Is this match for sure happening? Aren’t rosters 2-deep? My initial expectations were low.

No quotes from either guy in that article. Track going for the $14.99 bait and switch?

I thought each captain drafted two deep and then decided which wrestler would go. Based on the who was chosen to go by Taylor and Dake this match up was set barring an unforeseen circumstance. Hope it happens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT