ADVERTISEMENT

Zain thread (tonight/Thursday morning, at World Championships)

Zain is kind of like metcalf in that he wears guys down so much that in a tourney like this it comes back to bite him. Ofc 65 is also a gauntlet this year, especially that half of the bracket

Reactions: bowandarrow
pretty crazy that 2 NLWC guys meet in the 1st round of the world championships Franklin Gomez Vs Bekzod abdurakhmonov

I will never like freestyle. The dude on top works his ass of and gets 2.5 seconds to do something. I'll take folk every day. The officiating is God awful as well.
Freestyle has come a long ways in recent years. It's the epitome of the sport we love. Have you been watching the matches online this year?

Reactions: CropDuster507
I like both styles because they are both wrestling. Things about both I love, some that I don’t. But would I rather watch David Taylor compete free vs. some smug Russian, or not at all? What kind of ridiculous question is that?

Reactions: tikk10
Freestyle has come a long ways in recent years. It's the epitome of the sport we love. Have you been watching the matches online this year?

It has gotten better but the confusion and subjectivity of the rules, calls and referees is what makes it just tough and part of the reason of some of the sports issues.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT