ADVERTISEMENT

Z. Valencia

pointingdogsrule

Jan 26, 2014
So I watched the PAC-12 wrestling finals today (replay). Z. Valencia toyed with his finalist opponent (don't believe that the opponent was ranked). Still Z. is very fast and has lots of different ways to attack. What is the boards opinion on Valencia and Hall meeting up in the finals. Would be a fun match to watch. Thanks in advance.

So I watched the PAC-12 wrestling finals today (replay). Z. Valencia toyed with his finalist opponent (don't believe that the opponent was ranked). Still Z. is very fast and has lots of different ways to attack. What is the boards opinion on Valencia and Hall meeting up in the finals. Would be a fun match to watch. Thanks in advance.
Yes,,,,BIG TENS BUG TENS BIG TENS....

If they meet I think Valencia takes it to Hall I also think if Hall stays at Valencia's weight he does not win a title IMHO not really going out on a limb but I think it's gonna be a Valencia vs Realbuto final if there opposite brackets..

If they meet I think Valencia takes it to Hall I also think if Hall stays at Valencia's weight he does not win a title IMHO not really going out on a limb but I think it's gonna be a Valencia vs Realbuto final if there opposite brackets..
Wrong...But we will talk next week.....BIG TENS BIG TENS BIG TENS BIG TENS....

Ok but the nationals are not this week so we won't have much to talk about next week seeing as though neither Z or Realbuto are in the BIGs:confused:

think he is much more dangerous than his brother and if and when he loses it will be a match that one takedown, that one miss, will make the difference. Very good wrestler.

think he is much more dangerous than his brother and if and when he loses it will be a match that one takedown, that one miss, will make the difference. Very good wrestler.
Laser focus on the BIG TENS BIG TIME !!!!

I was expecting to see the obligatory comment about Z looking a lot bigger than Mark :). Not disappointed no one went there.

Good grief man, get a Grip on yourself

Mark beat Z's brother, Anthony, this summer 5-4 in freestyle. I realize Anthony is not as good as his brother but still believe it will be a great match if Mark wrestles Z at nationals.

I love how the haters don't even bother to root for their own wrestler, they just immediately cut to the only guy they think who has a chance in hell against ANYONE from Penn State.

Ultimate complement.

I love how the haters don't even bother to root for their own wrestler, they just immediately cut to the only guy they think who has a chance in hell against ANYONE from Penn State.

Ultimate complement.

So true! Great post. I've always felt that the same way but couldn't find the right words!

Reactions: 21Guns
It's even funnier over on Themat, the OFFICIAL PSU hater site, when Frank was making his run in the trials, the haters all played the Pico card.

It was simply awesome when Frank took him out.

Ultimate complement.
Makes it all the better when Iowa fans like Grip have to watch Nolf go Iowa (err Penn State) Style all over Kemdawg.

It's really comical: They don't HAVE a favorite team. Their favorite "team" is an amalgamation of wrestlers from 10 DIFFERENT teams, based on who they HOPE can beat Penn State. LMAO.
The funniest was their brief love affair with Bubba J. Gotta have a proxy by any means when your own guys are getting hammered.

It's really comical: They don't HAVE a favorite team. Their favorite "team" is an amalgamation of wrestlers from 10 DIFFERENT teams, based on who they HOPE can beat Penn State. LMAO.
So it's like a board full of Jammenzes (**), except they root for even more teams. Sounds like a great time.

** What's the plural of Jammenz anyway? Jammenzes? Jammi? Cornhuskers?

Reactions: LHavenlion
Zahid is awful good but not unbeatable. He has had some close matches this year and running the gauntlet at NCAAs is never easy for a freshman.

The funniest was their brief love affair with Bubba J. Gotta have a proxy by any means when your own guys are getting hammered.

They rode the Bubba train for a full season until they finally were driven back to depression when DT hammered Hatchett the next year.

They're riding the Myles Martin train this year, and now that they realize that train has derailed, they're on the Gabe Dean train.

Here is the favorite team of these "Iowa", "Minnesota" "Ohio State" "Oklahoma State" and "Virginia Tech" fans:

125: Gilman
133: Whoever is on their team
141: Heil
149: Sorenson or Collica
157: No favorite, resigned to depression
165: IMar
174: Valencia
184: Dean
197: Cox
Hwt: Snyder

So, you see, their "favorite" teams actually consist of Iowa/Ok State/Illinois/Arizona State/Cornell/Missouri/Ohio State.

Or, in other words, Jammenz and MSU158, lmao.

Reactions: PSUoh90 and pish69
It would be like me, being a PSU fan, in the 1980's, going over to the Iowa board and starting a thread entitled "MARK SCHULTZ"! Lmao. We finished somewhere outside the top 10 that year, I think, but hey, he beat Banach, while Iowa won the team title by like 110 points, hahaha.

Hall never win a title if blocked by Zahid?

I can't see Zahid making 174 through 2020. Dude is enormous.

Zahid will be Nickal's problem next year.

Imagine their shock and grief if Zahid gets knocked off early round? Crestfallen.
It would start the "Penn State is Lucky" trope which rears its head a lot recently. Nothing about Cael and crew's skill at tapering his guys for Nationals, etc.

Imagine their shock and grief if Zahid gets knocked off early round? Crestfallen.
I actually love Zahid, been watching him since he was 106 lbs and my gut was that he can choke on the way to the finals this year. Eventually he will be completely unstoppable but he can be beaten this year.

I actually love Zahid, been watching him since he was 106 lbs and my gut was that he can choke on the way to the finals this year. Eventually he will be completely unstoppable but he can be beaten this year.
My gut says he has not wrestled the top guys.

They rode the Bubba train for a full season until they finally were driven back to depression when DT hammered Hatchett the next year.

They're riding the Myles Martin train this year, and now that they realize that train has derailed, they're on the Gabe Dean train.

Here is the favorite team of these "Iowa", "Minnesota" "Ohio State" "Oklahoma State" and "Virginia Tech" fans:

125: Gilman
133: Whoever is on their team
141: Heil
149: Sorenson or Collica
157: No favorite, resigned to depression
165: IMar
174: Valencia
184: Dean
197: Cox
Hwt: Snyder

So, you see, their "favorite" teams actually consist of Iowa/Ok State/Illinois/Arizona State/Cornell/Missouri/Ohio State.

Or, in other words, Jammenz and MSU158, lmao.

Bubba Jenkins. What's he up to these days?

According to Christian, in the BSD podcast from last week, Z was dealing with an injury earlier, and almost couldn't go in an earlier season tourney.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT