ADVERTISEMENT

Yuks schedule

dunkej, that's especially cool given that the Ohio State-Maryland dual is an Ohio State home dual, being held just a half-hour from the Maryland campus. Reminds me of when Wyoming had a "home" football game against Tennessee in Nashville about 20 years ago, although these are for entirely different reasons. (Tennessee paid at least high-six figures to move that game to Nashville, whereas I assume the Maryland wrestling program isn't giving the Ohio State wrestling program a wooden nickel.)

Interesting we have an open date sort of I wonder what they have planned?

I like what Maryland and the yuks are doing at Snyders alma mater, that is really cool on both sides that they would do that.

http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/sports/m-wrestl/spec-rel/060116aaa.html
Are you talking about the February 3/5 listing? The Big Ten Wrestling Line-up isn't settled until mid-September or so...guessing that's it.

And for those that have missed the couple previous posts on the Big Ten scheduling model...our home/away schedule (other than that we wrestle each other every year) is identical to tOSU's.

...I wonder what OSU 's home attendance figures have averaged over the last 5 years ... many they draw better on the road...

Smart move by tOSU...Don't think Mr. Snyder will going anywhere for the next two years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT